F

FCB_Titi_LB

???

All I know is Goal.com says he's a doubt for the CL midweek. :lol::lol:

But seriously,

????

Where did you hear that?

Ah wait, i see it too.
Omg. 3 weeks with injury. Barca has the worst history with CB injuries.
And this could turn out into a very very bad signing.

I hope i'm wrong.
Drama queen :lol:

[FCB]Messi[10

So Chygrynskiy is out for 3 weeks which is what Sport said. So we will have to go back to our old CB's from last season to play which are Puyol and Pique which is great.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
So Chygrynskiy is out for 3 weeks which is what Sport said. So we will have to go back to our old CB's from last season to play which are Puyol and Pique which is great.

Well, it's not THAT great considering how this end result was "achieved" but it would give a possibility for Muniesa to feature in some of the games.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Btw; 3 weeks for some small injury?

People used to hang him and three days later the guy was up and running again.

V

Valon

Well he's gonna miss only one match for FCB the one against Almeria, he'll miss in two games for Ukraine in the International Break and he'll be back for Valencia match.

Juan03

Well he's gonna miss only one match for FCB the one against Almeria, he'll miss in two games for Ukraine in the International Break and he'll be back for Valencia match.

i was forgetting about the international break, Marquez will prolly see more playingtime vs Almeria i guess

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
good that he wont miss many games with the club. we need him to get some more la liga experiance

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Spot on Valon, I just realized that! So it´s basically only one match out for Chygrynskiy and that´s Almeria at home.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he had a decent game. got caught out a few times with the pace of the zaragoza forwards, but that's something that can be worked on. he'll get a bit faster as he gets sharper and fitter, but more obviously he'll improve his understanding of how we play so he'll make less mistakes.

good that he got 90 minutes under his belt in his first match back, too.

E

Esteve

I'm not convinced, Meta. He'll have to prove to be a great reader of the game to make up for that lack of pace. Not just tonight, but against Atleti (which may be forgiven as Kun is so quick).

Home of Barca Fans