Dmytro Chygrynskiy

He should've done more to clear that ball out before Zaragoza got the goal, but it was good to see him get some playing time to get back into shape.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
he had a decent game.

specsavers_logo.jpg.png

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I actually think Valdes was better than Busquets tonight. If you have a problem with it we can discuss. If you are to throw insults then we can go down that path as well. So go right ahead I can show you the door fast.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Except for his inaccurate passing, I didn't see anythnig wrong till the sixtieth minute defensive wise.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Yes, I actually think Valdes was better than Busquets tonight. If you have a problem with it we can discuss. If you are to throw insults then we can go down that path as well. So go right ahead I can show you the door fast.

Classy stuff. You can throw insults but as soon as somebody counters your point it's a threat of a ban. Get a grip man.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn`t actually implying you but since you mentioned it, where did I throw one. As opposed to you on various occasions in various threads. And you are still here, no? So stop your usual drama please. It`s not impressing me the slightest

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I wasn`t actually implying you but since you mentioned it, where did I throw one. As opposed to you on various occasions in various threads. And you are still here, no? So stop your usual drama please. It`s not impressing me the slightest

Posting specsavers logos, surely that's an insult! I'm not here to impress you, stop being such a drama queen.

Home of Barca Fans