Douglas Costa

Neymessi

Douglas Costa was on the bench last qualifier :p Dunga is not a clever man.

I know but they will play him in the important ones because his performance has been so good.But who knows,they never played lucas moura and played supper crappy players so who knows if they go from half retard to full retard this time.

Sterlingfan2000

I know but they will play him in the important ones because his performance has been so good.But who knows,they never played lucas moura and played supper crappy players so who knows if they go from half retard to full retard this time.

He played last match. Only friendly he didnt play

BrazilFan

He started the last game and he and Willian was Brazil best player. So most likely he is a starter now but we still will suck as a team though.

Neymessi

He may have played well but I won't be surprised if he is dropped for hulk. Thats how shitty the brazil coaching staff is.

El Flaco

Hulk has been great in Russia but it doesn't mean he'd do well in nt too.

He's usually bad for Brazil, something many of us saw in WC as an example...

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I am not a fan of Hulk but compared to the guys that are actually playing upfront for Brazil he is Pele.
But anyway, Neymar and Costa obviously have to play, the rest is debatable. Lucas Moura, Coutinho, Firmino, Oscar, Willian etc.

BrazilFan

Hulk is garbage. Don't be fooled by his zenit form. He is 10x worst when he plays for Brazil. Front three and best is Willian, Costa and Neymar for now.

Neymessi

Hulk is beasting it up this season though. Why not play them all? Better have Hulk as a striker than guys like Ricardo Oliveira.

Hulk has been scoring those zenit screamers since forever.Still plays worse than shit in brazil.Hulk may be a bad example in this case but diego tardelli,fred and 100 other players are given chances who come out of the blue to play for brazil no one has ever heard of instead of proven players like coutinho moura etc.

EdmondDantes

Hulk has been great in Russia but it doesn't mean he'd do well in nt too.

He's usually bad for Brazil, something many of us saw in WC as an example...

I am convinced a coach like Guardiola could get the best out of Hulk, in an all pace front four of: D. Costa, Neymar, Willian and Hulk.

Home of Barca Fans