Douglas Pereira dos Santos

slicknick

When I saw Montoya on the field, my mind somehow went over to this dude, thinking that Lucho would let him roam around at some point....Thankfully, he never subbed in

Leo_Messi

Rockstar was roped in for an Adidas promotional event. I didn't know most of the young'uns are adidas sponsored.

Looks nervous, but managed to impress Rafinha by the looks of it. :coffee:

[video]http://videos.mundodeportivo.com/20141217/fc-barcelona/acto-promocional-de-adidas-con-jugadores-del-barca_54421553176.html[/video]

What's the first song in that video on EMD?

Can anyone help me out? Quite catchy to say the least.

Anyway another Keirrison and Henrique in the making. At least Douglas has been playing 3 times but it has not been a pretty sight. Another shady deal conducted with TRAFFIC. I mean how pathetic can it get? The club never learns it seems.

Where there is power there is corruption they say. They are right because this transfer cannot be explained rationally otherwise.

Thank you Bartomeu, Zubinútil, Sanllehí, Rossich y Cury.

slicknick

Poor guy. Instead of decent status in Brazil, hes beeing made fun here.

NO ONE DARE MAKE FUN OF LORD DOUGLAS
lightning-21471.jpg

Jokes aside, I do not feel sorry for the guy,he got a good deal, and a chance to play for Barca along with it.If anything, it highlights the spectacular failures of our transfer committee &the board

khaled_a_d

Poor guy. Instead of decent status in Brazil, hes beeing made fun here.

Well he can answer the critics,right?
And I doubt he will have any regrets with such a move,he can always remember that he played in a club like FCB wnd be proud of that as an achievement

Zangash

Banned
And I doubt he will have any regrets with such a move,he can always remember that he played in a club like FCB wnd be proud of that as an achievement

He didn't achieve anything. He had it arbitrarily handed to him.

Shouldn't be here past July anyways.

SeloBarca

Its not Douglas fault, its Zubis. Hes clearly not at a level to play in Barcelona.
It will only hurt him staying here where hes treated as a joke by the fans.

Home of Barca Fans