Douglas Pereira dos Santos

Galning

I doubt he'll play at home.

Board/Lucho are probably too scared of the crowd's reaction to such a quality player.

The fans were super ironic yesterday. Everytime he passed the ball backwards or did something ordinary they applauded or chanted his name. He had one dribble near Huesca's corner where he flicked the ball against the defender to earn himself a corner and the crowd started to chant "DOUGLAS! DOUGLAS!" with the worshipping movements.

zanela

Rockstar was roped in for an Adidas promotional event. I didn't know most of the young'uns are adidas sponsored.

Looks nervous, but managed to impress Rafinha by the looks of it. :coffee:

[video]http://videos.mundodeportivo.com/20141217/fc-barcelona/acto-promocional-de-adidas-con-jugadores-del-barca_54421553176.html[/video]

khaled_a_d

He wasn't bad at all against Huesca ,obviously they are playing in a level lower than Barca B still no reason to complain about this game
That said it is surprising a bit that we built most of our attacks for Montoya in2nd half than Douglas even with Montoya playing in left which isn't his favorite position

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
We should demote him to the B team and see if he improves. He is not at all ready for the first team yet.

Zangash

Banned
He wasn't bad at all against Huesca ,obviously they are playing in a level lower than Barca B still no reason to complain about this game
That said it is surprising a bit that we built most of our attacks for Montoya in2nd half than Douglas even with Montoya playing in left which isn't his favorite position

We beat Huesca 8-0. What was the scoreline when he came on? When he started against them and had to play from 0-0 he was the worst man on the pitch. I myself could have gone into a game at 6 or 7 up on a team two divisions lower than mine and played decently...

Home of Barca Fans