Douglas Pereira dos Santos

xXKonan

CFuCiyqUEAAruKG.jpg:large

Alen

So he has a kid. Now i feel bad for Douglas, all the crap about his father the kid must be hearing everyday. Well they're rich, so there's that.

Kohe321

Who knows, if Douglas keeps improving like this he might end up becoming a rotational player for our next main RB.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So he has a kid. Now i feel bad for Douglas, all the crap about his father the kid must be hearing everyday. Well they're rich, so there's that.

The kid can just fire back with, "My dad is a pro footballer playing for FC Barcelona and (if/when it happens) he won a treble in his first season. What has your dad done?"

MikeLoudDrop

Forgive my inability to tell sarcasm from honesty, I didn't watch the match and would like to know if this guy has any chance whatsoever to be a decent RB for us in the future?

Alen

The kid can just fire back with, "My dad is a pro footballer playing for FC Barcelona and (if/when it happens) he won a treble in his first season. What has your dad done?"

If the kid is that poised and mature, he should be the one playing for Barcelona. :lol:

serghei

Forgive my inability to tell sarcasm from honesty, I didn't watch the match and would like to know if this guy has any chance whatsoever to be a decent RB for us in the future?

He can play against teams that defend against us, especially on Camp Nou. I don't think Montoya is better than him going forward tbh.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He isn't as crap as people make him look.

He was ok. Especially considering he hasn't really played that much. Still need a new RB tho.

Home of Barca Fans