Douglas Pereira dos Santos

DrPepper

lmao, imagine him with a Champions League winners medal whereas great players like Buffon don't have one.

He should be the one lifting the trophy if we win, like Abidal in 2011.

Leo_Messi

Vermaelen would be first player in history to win UCL from hospital/stands/bench, with 0 mins played :lol:

That's not correct. I can think of Gabi Milito during the 2008-09 season if we are talking about Barça alone.

Douglas is a huge joke and a misunderstanding. Said this a few times already but it really annoys me that he is part of the team.

Professor Chaos

That's not correct. I can think of Gabi Milito during the 2008-09 season if we are talking about Barça alone.

Douglas is a huge joke and a misunderstanding. Said this a few times already but it really annoys me that he is part of the team.

I meant Vermaelen never played for Barca. Not even a single match. But he's able to win UCL/La Liga/CDR.

Leo_Messi

It was money laundering/Neymar transfer payment.
There was no misunderstanding.

Misunderstanding = something that should not have occurred. Translated to we should never have bought him in the first place.

I am sure that it was just that. Traffic (they owned 40% of him) is enough evidence alone.

I meant Vermaelen never played for Barca. Not even a single match. But he's able to win UCL/La Liga/CDR.

Sure but Gabi did not play a single minute in our treble season either but at least he played plenty of games the season before.

Douglas has reached the Champions League Finals the same number of times as CR7 since he moved to Madrid :worthy:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Wish we win against Atletico this weekend to so we can Douglas in the last game. He's been practising a lot now and I'm really curios how far he's progressed!!!

Zangash

Banned
Wish we win against Atletico this weekend to so we can Douglas in the last game. He's been practising a lot now and I'm really curios how far he's progressed!!!

I'd much rather let Montoya or Palencia play the final game and see how they fare instead. I'd like to see Douglas play in Brazil...

Home of Barca Fans