Douglas Pereira dos Santos

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I guess that means Dani is leaving for sure, and Lucho wants to keep someone who at least has played as an RB in the past...

EdmondDantes

Douglas is our amulet. He came in and we bagged a treble, simple as that lol.

Seriously though, if there's one thing I can say about him is I'm surprised at how fast he is. For such a bizarre signing he does have pace and seems like a great guy off the field as well, the boys seem to like him. I remember Pedro running and pointing towards him after he scored recently.

F

Flavia

CG61fSHVIAEfKCz.jpg

Mito :douglas:

xXKonan

A Little less than a year ago he was playing in the Local Brazilian leagues with São Paulo (Which is considered one of the best Brazilian teams) to a year later to winning the treble for one of the Best Teams in the World. Sure he's not quite Barca Quality But I do like the dude quite a bit. Seems like a nice guy that works hard in training While he didn't play much and if he ever leaves he will at least have some medals to take with him knowing he was apart of a team that won the Historic Treble for the Second time in Barcelona History (And the only team to have won it twice).

What a lucky kid. Imagine being in that locker room among Messi, Suarez, Iniesta etc in this historic season? Plus it's guaranteed that Doug's FCB connections will guarantee him at least one tryout with La Masia.

His wife/GF's cute here. Name? :lol:

J

Jamie Cal

I kinda hate the meme he's turned into. He was never to be the great right-back that dethrones Dani. He was a shot in the dark for little money, that'll easily be recouperated. The internet has ran hyperbole into the ground and made the guy a lot more than he ever was to be.

Kohe321

I kinda hate the meme he's turned into. He was never to be the great right-back that dethrones Dani. He was a shot in the dark for little money, that'll easily be recouperated. The internet has ran hyperbole into the ground and made the guy a lot more than he ever was to be.

About that, we all know Douglas masterminded the treble from the inside. He needs to stay, he's our mascot and team mentor. Next season will be the one where he shocks the world, Messi's 91 goals record will fall.

So this can't happen:

[tw]608071061566046208[/tw]

J

Jamie Cal

About that, we all know Douglas masterminded the treble from the inside. He needs to stay, he's our mascot and team mentor. Next season will be the one where he shocks the world, Messi's 91 goals record will fall.

So this can't happen:

[tw]608071061566046208[/tw]

Mate, put the Estrella down ffs. :lol:

though, if Dougie was smart, there is a lot of football to be played the first 6 months, especially with Dani going.

Kohe321

Mate, put the Estrella down ffs. :lol:

though, if Dougie was smart, there is a lot of football to be played the first 6 months, especially with Dani going.

:lol:

Seriously, though. I actually really want him to stay, he showed clear improvement in the last game of the Liga season against Deportivo, so maybe he can be a rotational player against easier sides like this and develop further from there. The improvement he showed makes it clear that he hasn't reached his ceiling at least, there's potential for more growth in him. I think Lucho will want to let him stay for another season, there's been reports stating just that as well.

At any rate, he's very likeable and I've grown fond of the guy over the season. I like the "mascot" humor, I mean he's unwittingly become somewhat of an off-pitch hero for us, and the humor is just in good fun of course.

Home of Barca Fans