Douglas Pereira dos Santos

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think it'd be a good move for him to go to Porto. They really seem to want him.

Imagine them turning him into a decent player. He could come back or we could ask Porto to sell him for big money and share the profit. :rosell:

But I wouldn't be against him staying either. He seem like quite a likeable guy. I've grown fond of him too lol

Kohe321

I think it'd be a good move for him to go to Porto. They really seem to want him.

Imagine them turning him into a decent player. He could come back or we could ask Porto to sell him for big money and share the profit. :rosell:

But I wouldn't be against him staying either. He seem like quite a likeable guy. I've grown fond of him too lol

But we'd basically gift Porto another CL title if we did that... :douglas:

... Okay, I'll go to bed. Night! :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Lord Douglas is a legend in the making, imagine him getting 2 trebbles at Barça.. It's so funny to see him on all the celebration pics, and I think a lot of culés have grown to like his presence as our mascott, if only for trolling Madrid and CR purposes :lol:

J

Jamie Cal

a loan to someone like Porto could reap big rewards. On the chance playing consistently for a year turns him to a decent player, we'd have an option when Dani leaves to fill up the squad.

Sunny Mir

11536054_1091759617519386_7703176072632871266_n.jpg

Here we see the great Douglas With a wannabe youtube player back in the day.:neymar:

Zangash

Banned
Sport ran a poll asking who was our best signing of the season and Douglas won by a landslide. 60%. Luis Suarez was 24% and Claudio Bravo was 5%.

And we're going to loan him? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans