Douglas Pereira dos Santos

xXKonan

Douglas: "I'm feeling good. I know that I can get to where i want to be with my game and I feel at home with Barça."

Douglas: "I know that i have to improve. The coach told me he wants to see the player i was in Brazil. I don't want to leave FC Barcelona."

F

Flavia

Weird he did it now. Unless Adriano is leaving before the next friendly, and already said his goodbyes to the team.

BarcaJack

Still don't think he's better than Montoya even after his good game. LA galaxy was so weak that his defending skills were not tested at all.

psychotsek

Watched the game and I really can't see how people here had a good game. He was mediocre. Don't know about the future but Montoya was better.

beogatts

Imo, the improvement he showed was his confident level of dribbling the ball to the frontt. Good game king douglas. Hope u can keep it up

EdmondDantes

Douglas: "I'm feeling good. I know that I can get to where i want to be with my game and I feel at home with Barça."

Douglas: "I know that i have to improve. The coach told me he wants to see the player i was in Brazil. I don't want to leave FC Barcelona."

It's a bit strange reading that, as I remember doing some research on him when the rumours of us signing him started, and I have to say, their fans hated him lol. I got the the idea he was more like a squad player who was starting too many games for them. To this day I don't know why we signed him but if there's only thing he's got going for him is he's fast and is a hard-worker. Other than that I don't know.

cbbarce

Im a supporter of São Paulo (the last club of Douglas) and i can tell you that he isnt this shit you're telling

He can be a very useful player, but Douglas is a very shy guy and his big problem was his lack of confidence. He is better than Montoya and can supply Alves when he is not able to play

F

Flavia

Douglas always get mysteriously injured for long periods. Somehow I think this might not be a coincidence.

ceefoo

Every day he must pinch himself to check that he isn't dreaming.

Yes, he does actually play for FC Barcelona.

xXKonan

CLC3at0UAAAurdb.jpg

I really feel bad for him, and I hope he gets better soon.

Home of Barca Fans