Dusan Vlahović

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I guess Morata to Barca is next ?

Reports Atletico don't want to release him to us unless we outright buy him in the summer while we want a simple loan.

I don't think he comes unless Atleti change their mind as we're surely not spending 30-40m on him when our plan for the summer is to spend big on one player which is Haaland.

Devils

How on earth can Juventus just dish out 75m for this cat?

Sickening seeing as it broke that they were being investigated for shady financial activity just 2 months ago.

MTL_Barca

How on earth can Juventus just dish out 75m for this cat?

Sickening seeing as it broke that they were being investigated for shady financial activity just 2 months ago.

Probably like Barca paid 55M for Torres :lol:

Being broke never stopped anyone from spending money

Andresito

Staff member
They need to pay big bucks for Locatelli and Chiesa soon as well, combined around 100m. Surely must be selling someone? Their biggest asset is de Ligt, other than him can't see many players worth more than 30m in that squad.

behindbrowneyes

Scored a KO stage goal with the first ball in his CL career. Can only become a legend.

Fantastic goal. Made something very difficult look so easy.

fergus90

It was a stunning finish and despite his lack of involvement through no fault of his own, his hold-up play was also top quality whenever he had to do it.

I think if Juve get a couple more signings they will be up there again. Got a very decent young spine in that team with De Ligt, Locatelli, Chiesa and Vlahovic.

Home of Barca Fans