Dusan Vlahović

Messi983

Reports he won't leave Fiorentina this month and that he wants to join Juve in summer even if they won't qualify for the CL.

Birdy

Totally underwhelming choice by him.

Turned down the best league in the world (EPL), and potentially much better clubs in the summer (Barca if no Haaland, Arsenal, even City a possibility, and others who would have popped up in the summer)
just to take the 'safe choice' of staying within his shitty league, and going to the traditionally strongest side, which is nevertheless quite shite right now

Good way to burn years of your development and career

Messigician

Totally underwhelming choice by him.

Turned down the best league in the world (EPL), and potentially much better clubs in the summer (Barca if no Haaland, Arsenal, even City a possibility, and others who would have popped up in the summer)
just to take the 'safe choice' of staying within his shitty league, and going to the traditionally strongest side, which is nevertheless quite shite right now

Good way to burn years of your development and career

Great choice actually

Cope

Barcilliant

Him going to Juve would be a total letdown. I thought this guy would want to prove himself in a bigger club in a bigger league.

BarcaOG

Banned
big W for juve

this kid is the next shevchenko quote me on it

big L for barca since it means theyll unload that bum Morata on us

Blackened

Him going to Juve would be a total letdown. I thought this guy would want to prove himself in a bigger club in a bigger league.

People are way too reactionary and short-memoried nowadays. Juventus is one of the best clubs in the world. You could argue that it is the fourth biggest behind Real, Barca and Bayern.

Barcilliant

People are way too reactionary and short-memoried nowadays. Juventus is one of the best clubs in the world. You could argue that it is the fourth biggest behind Real, Barca and Bayern.

😂 Milan and Inter are bigger cubs than Juve. Juve maybe great on the domestic stage but are chokers on the European stage. Liverpool are bigger, United are bigger.

Home of Barca Fans