Eden Hazard

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He reminds me of Allen Iverson in NBA. As soon as he lost his speed, he disappeared.

Hazard has not lost anything though. Just woefully out of form and a tad overrated.

Could compare it to Falcao though. He was absolutely World Class before he tore his ACL and then tried to force his way back for the World Cup and messed up completely. Lost pace, lost agility and is a shadow of himself. Quite sad IMO.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
24 year old world class footballer Hazard written off after some bad (really really bad though) months with a Chelsea team that is basically playing without a coach. Overreacting at it's finest.
I do not want to say that Hazard is not responsible at all and a player like him should step up to help his teammates in such a situation but in sports a majority of spectators tends to completely forget the bigger picture.

DrPepper

I obviously don't know the guy one bit off the pitch, but the whole who's lucky enough to get me video he pulled prior to joining Chelsea was cringeworthy at best and could easily be perceived as fairly god damn arrogant.

Where can I find this? :lol: :lol:

Mitchell1978

He reminds me of Allen Iverson in NBA. As soon as he lost his speed, he disappeared.

weird comparison, Iverson was very tough despite being small was also a big volume scorer nothing like Hazard, his career ended mostly because of mental issues when he was around 33/34, Hazard is 24

footyfan

Calma, calma
24 year old world class footballer Hazard written off after some bad (really really bad though) months with a Chelsea team that is basically playing without a coach. Overreacting at it's finest.
I do not want to say that Hazard is not responsible at all and a player like him should step up to help his teammates in such a situation but in sports a majority of spectators tends to completely forget the bigger picture.

The overreaction is out of control. The same people who were saying he is a top 5 player in the world last year and better than Neymar are now saying he's not fit to clean Neymar's boots and was not even close to him last year. Just crazy stuff. Seems like only Chelsea fans are still behind him.

Not on this forum btw.

Alik

Bruh, Hazard isn't even fit to clean Sergi Roberto's boots, let alone Neymar's :coffee:

xavisionary

He's obviously in need of a new challenge. In terms of making things happen in the final third I'd take Jesus Navas right now.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hazard being dropped. Ronaldo is flirting with PSG. Hazard already been flirting with Real. Hard to see him not going to Real next summer. The next Galactico. Quote me on that one.

Last edited:

Observer

Banned
Hazard being dropped. Ronaldo is flirting with PSG. Hazard already been flirting with Real. Hard to see him not going to Real next summer. The next Galactico. Quote me on that one.

RM is a living magnet for overrated/oversold players, so I would agree on your prediction

Home of Barca Fans