Eden Hazard

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Played his best match last night in ages, centrally. Mou should keep him there, he's far more unpredictable in the middle. I mean, he's not always perfect there, nobody can play well every single game, but he's just better to use there, and he can get on the ball more.

Co0ter

I'm not sure why Hazard has played LW in the first place. He's fast, can dribble and shield the ball well and can get other players involved from the middle...which Chelsea really needs.

Instead they have him hug the sideline most of the time, trying to dribble double/triple coverage from the corner flag.

Co0ter

Sell Hazard and keep Mourinho :lol:

This is Mourinho's 3rd year there and he has an owner that will provide him with plenty of youth talent AND buy him star talent if he wants it. There is no reason for him to have Chelsea in this sort of predicament. You can blame Hazard, or half the team if you want, but it's on Mourinho....just like when he chose to play defensively after PSG had their best player sent off and being a man down for well over half a game.

EdmondDantes

Man, those are Munir like numbers :lol:

Nah, Munir is at least very good at pressing and defensively in general, Hazard is a bit of a lazy bum with poor stamina. Mourinho just said yesterday Hazard isn't good enough to be a number 10 because he can't score goals nor press.

Nucky

He is very poor this season as the whole Chelsea squad. The only player that is showing something in CFC is Willian. But it's nice to see Mourinho failing. He will be sacked next summer.

J

Jamie Cal

Nah, Munir is at least very good at pressing and defensively in general, Hazard is a bit of a lazy bum with poor stamina. Mourinho just said yesterday Hazard isn't good enough to be a number 10 because he can't score goals nor press.

I mean, neither of these things are true. He's certainly not a "lazy bum".

He is very poor this season as the whole Chelsea squad. The only player that is showing something in CFC is Willian. But it's nice to see Mourinho failing. He will be sacked next summer.

And this isn't really true either, he's been their best player in a lot of games recently.

Home of Barca Fans