Eden Hazard

Yannik

Ah honestly, he isnt the 70m project people thought is, but now he gets under much mroe fire than he deserves.
I dont really buy that, everyone in Chelsea is suddenly doing bad after being absolutely awesome last year and in general solid for other clubs before their moves.
They ARE good players, who are in incredibly bad form because the whole constellation just isnt working this season. Now everyone looks worse than he actually is, I guarantee, if Hazard, Matic, Costa, Fabregas or whatever would switch clubs, they would surely be great whereever they play. Especially Hazard, he's still worth up to 40-50m imo.
He was POTY last year, damnit, he was POTY before earlier in france. All that didnt come out of nothing. Of course he's a fucking great player. He's written off right now, like Robben was earlier at chelsea and Madrid.

Last edited:

Alik

Everybody wanted him last year (even though in terms of goals he wasn't much better either), I remember Bojan saying he'd swap him with Neymar for free ... pretty sure he changed his mind too by 180°.

I personally never rated him that high, obviously not that low either (it's just a drought he's going through atm), but still, just a SuperIsco for me, we'd be crying for his lack of goals pretty quick.

Yeah, obviously there is no space for him in our team because Neymar was slightly better last season and now got even better. But he is still a world class player, and one of the best when he is on form. He will be back, that is for sure.

And when Ronaldo leaves, there will be that open spot for him at Real.

Ah honestly, he isnt the 70m project people thought is, but now he gets under much mroe fire than he deserves.
I dont really buy that, everyone in Chelsea is suddenly doing bad after being absolutely awesome last year and in general solid for other clubs before their moves.
They ARE good players, who are in incredibly bad form because the whole constellation just isnt working this season. Now everyone looks worse than he actually is, I guarantee, if Hazard, Matic, Costa, Fabregas or whatever would switch clubs, they would surely be great whereever they play. Especially Hazard, he's still worth up to 40-50m imo.
He was POTY last year, damnit, he was POTY before earlier in france. All that didnt come out of nothing. Of course he's a fucking great player. He's written off right now, like Robben was earlier at chelsea and Madrid.
+1

EdmondDantes

CZkDdjaWkAANOq-.jpg:large

I think it's been 33 goals now, right?

EdmondDantes

A little update:

He finally scored from the penalty spot. I'm happy for him, hopefully he kicks on from now on. His annoying fanboys aside (especially those on twitter saying he's better than Messi, Ney, Iniesta, etc) he's a decent lad.

slicknick

Thought he would deliver when it matters against Psg.....He didn't, largely anonymous for most of his time on the pitch, till he was substituted by Oscar

NotInHere

Is it safe to say he wont meet expectations? He was thought to be a runner up to be the best player in the world alongside neymar

Home of Barca Fans