Eden Hazard

Morten

Showed up exactly when it mattered!! Got alot of shit for disappearing in big games, but not tonight. Legend :worthy:

MasChe

I haven't watched him all season when he was, as I heard shit, but tonight he was great, better than Pedro. The old Hazard

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Great. Hope there will be some hype around his name again and that RM buy him for a big sum with Penaldo being sold.

Pretty pathetic for him to take an entire season off and magically get back to his brilliant best with the Euros just around the corner. The cynic in me thinks it's all intentional to keep him fresh for the summer.

Qqqq

Pretty pathetic for him to take an entire season off and magically get back to his brilliant best with the Euros just around the corner. The cynic in me thinks it's all intentional to keep him fresh for the summer.

Yeah, that seems totally reasonable.

Yannik

Expect things to go normal again next season after the summer break, Chelsea and City will battle the title out for next season again, Hazard becomes incredible again and battles it out with De Bruyne and probably some yet unexpected third players for PFA player of the year, Leicester will qualify for EL, another bottom table team will have a remarkable season and will end up on an EL spot (let's assume maybe Watford), Either Tottenham or Southampton will have another yet unknown english u20 talent debuting for the national team, Falcao stays shit etc.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans