Eden Hazard

Falcao

Chelsea are really going have a difficult time getting over him with their transfer ban. They are very average otherwise.

james baldwin

Absolutely unbelievable player. There are very few players in football history that can put up the type of display Hazard has shown tonight. Scary scary player.

raki

He was the perfect Nneymar replacement. A bummer that in 2017 he was impossible to get.

madrid getting him for under 150M is disgusting.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If he stays consistent enough there is no doubt he will be a big upgrade for Real Madrid next season.

What is sickening is Real Madrid is refusing to pay even 100m and is hoping to have Hazard force Chelsea to accept an offer of 85m. Bastards.

Zidane82

If he stays consistent enough there is no doubt he will be a big upgrade for Real Madrid next season.

What is sickening is Real Madrid is refusing to pay even 100m and is hoping to have Hazard force Chelsea to acceptnrarjt an offer of 85m. Bastards.
Isn’t he nearly out of contract or something ( a year ?) .. they could get him on a free if they waited another 12 months or so ..

MTL_Barca

What is sickening is Real Madrid is refusing to pay even 100m and is hoping to have Hazard force Chelsea to accept an offer of 85m. Bastards.

What do you expect with 1 year on the contract? 85M would still be a lot under these circumstances.

For some reason teams suddenly started to pay huge fees for players on short contracts but tbh chelsea would be massively fucked if he doesn't renew and isn't sold. Worst case would even be losing him and Hudson-Odoi for free in 2020.

That's just Chelsea fucking up, not Madrids fault.

Jenks

He's 28 and the last time he scored more than 20 goals in a season was when he was back at Lille. I don't think he's the great investment that people might imagine him to be. If I were Real Madrid I wouldn't want to spend over 100m on him either.

clemente

I'm glad Madrid will be getting him after his peak, he looks like the type of guy to take care of himself though, so he will probably be at this level for few more years at least.

El Gato

Villarato!
What do you expect with 1 year on the contract? 85M would still be a lot under these circumstances. (...)

That's just Chelsea fucking up, not Madrids fault.

Chelsea hands are tied. They can do nothing but wait and hope Madrid doesn’t come with this sort of offer in the coming window. And if they do, Hazard will be pissed if they don’t accept, will not renew and they are 100% sure to lose him for free. They haven’t fucked up anywhere. All they can do is accept the money at the right time if it ever comes. Hazard made it clear he is not staying beyond 2021.

BarçaBarça

He's 28 and the last time he scored more than 20 goals in a season was when he was back at Lille. I don't think he's the great investment that people might imagine him to be. If I were Real Madrid I wouldn't want to spend over 100m on him either.

He needs to be a consistently better performer than Bale, Vazquez and Vinicius. He will most certainly do that, so he is worth the investment for Real for sure.

wisconsincule

If Chelsea make the champions league I would just keep him and let him walk for free after his contract was up. Without him they pose no real threat and can’t buy anyone to replace him. They are fucked:

Home of Barca Fans