Eden Hazard

Moose

Stas from Iniesta's best seasons with Barcelona:

2008/2009: 5 goals, 10 assists

2010/2011: 9 goals, 9 assists

He's your favourite player, but yet you don't know that if it were to trust only the stats Iniesta wouldn't be even in the top 10 midfielders from the world. And if he's a similar player with Silva or Mata, I don't understand why you compared him with Iniesta.

Was just a random pick to indicate that Hazard's performances for Belgium aren't that bad as Galning suggested. You're welcome to calculate the numbers for them if you want, wasn't the point in making this a Hazard v Iniesta thing. Just giving those earlier numbers some perspective as we all agree that Iniesta is one of the worlds best. Besides, if you analyse Iniesta as in my previous post with the chart I gave for Hazard, the quality of Iniesta shows aswell. Just check whoscored.com

Just trying to decipher what Galning means by constantly stating Hazard is vastly overrated and pretty much plays shit for Belgium each time.
I first try to indicate how Hazard plays for Belgium by giving all those passes and being a player that dictates play upfront.
He debunked that by stating those stats weren't that important and gave the argument that Hazard only scored 2 goals and wasn't important for Belgium. So now I'm giving the ratio of minutes per goal/assist.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

he didn't look happy being substituted. He looks like he has an attitude on him.

I can see him causing trouble in the dressing room if he doesn't start games regularly. He just had that look on his face when he sat on the bench.

Meitux

he didn't look happy being substituted. He looks like he has an attitude on him.

I can see him causing trouble in the dressing room if he doesn't start games regularly. He just had that look on his face when he sat on the bench.
absolutely but i dont think he will cause too many problems maybe he was just disappointed by his personal performance too

Last edited:

Diogo28

injusti%C3%A7a.gif

K

kingleo

he looked pretty good against City, i am interested to see how he links up with Mata and Oscar this season! and if he can get on the same wavelength as Torres, I think he will do very very well next season in the PL.

M

mitkoa7x

he looked pretty good against City, i am interested to see how he links up with Mata and Oscar this season! and if he can get on the same wavelength as Torres, I think he will do very very well next season in the PL.

I dont wish that to my worst enemies

Home of Barca Fans