Eden Hazard

K

kingleo

Oh so now it's just the Liverpool fans' point of view. So please tell us why, in your opinion, we should stop making Torres jokes. Because you just cringe when you read them.

because they are lame! I used to tease my brother all the time with them but now its just stupid! the guy has 2 European Championship winners medals scoring in both finals, he has a European Championship Golden Boot, A Champions League and F.A Cup winners medal as well. Regardless of how he won them he still won them and people still want to make the same lame jokes about Torres???? its just sad now! Torres is the one who is getting the last laugh anyway with the silverware he is winning thats why i just find it stupid! but hey if it helps you sleep at night carry on making the Torres jokes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He was probably the most undeserving top Euro goalscorer in history. Valdes playing as CF would have done what he has. Same goes for his CL trophy and that Mickey Mouse cup.
As for counting trophies, I could name you dozen of players you never heard of that won more. And they didn't cost 60 mil. and whoknows what wages.

Torres is shit. That's all.

K

kingleo

He was probably the most undeserving top Euro goalscorer in history. Valdes playing as CF would have done what he has. Same goes for his CL trophy and that Mickey Mouse cup.
As for counting trophies, I could name you dozen of players you never heard of that won more. And they didn't cost 60 mil. and whoknows what wages.

Torres is shit. That's all.

as i said regardless of how he won those trophies he still won them! no one can take that away from him, yes he didn't play a massive part last season but the facts are that he has a CL, F.A Cup, World Cup and 2 European Championship winners medals and the Euro 2012 Golden Boot. In 100 years time people will look back and see the trophies that Torres won not how he won them! So as long as Torres continues to win trophies he will always get the last laugh! so the jokes are pointless.

btw i doubt you can name me any players who i have never heard of that has won more!

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Schwarzenbeck, for starters. :lol: But then again, that's not a fair comparison. He was much better player than Torres ever will be, albeit in different position.
Who cares what he won? Does that make him a better player?

And I will decide for myself what jokes I like and which I find pointless, thankyouverymuch.

K

kingleo

Schwarzenbeck, for starters. :lol: But then again, that's not a fair comparison. He was much better player than Torres ever will be, albeit in different position.
Who cares what he won? Does that make him a better player?

And I will decide for myself what jokes I like and which I find pointless, thankyouverymuch.

the fact that Torres has won so many big trophies just makes the Torres jokes all the more embarrassing! The fact that Torres was world class at Liverpool and is still a good striker today also make the jokes all the more embarrassing!

and i dont know why you think im telling you what jokes to like? because im not, im just saying how i feel, you can laugh and make joke about Torres all you want if it makes you happy, I personally dont see the point! I can understand the people who make jokes about Andy Carroll because he has never won anything and has never been world class and probably never will be and cost £35 Million!!! so jokes about him i can understand but the Torres jokes are just old now, and pointless.

btw i have heard of Schwarzenbeck and its stupid to even compare him to Torres! LOL

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Torres is shit. Goals against Ireland don't make him world class again. Also he did nothing to win those trophies, he was lucky enough to be in the teams where other players (Spain midfield and drogba/ramirez) won trophies for him.

Watch any Torres game recntly and see him miss easy chances, he's shit. We make jokes bout him because he can't do his job properly and Chelsea wasted a lot of money on him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There you go.

funny-fernando-torres-it-might-work-score-fantasy.jpg

Now you can tell us for the 10th time how you find it pointless.

K

kingleo

Watch any Torres game recntly and see him miss easy chances, he's shit. We make jokes bout him because he can't do his job properly and Chelsea wasted a lot of money on him.

what easy chances did Torres miss against Man City on Sunday???

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah but in the future when people will look back they will think Torres was better than Messi because he won more trophies.
So Torres will have the last laugh! :lol:

K

kingleo

He didnt contribute to any of those titles

2 goals and 4 Assists in 7 games in the F.A Cup

3 goals and 3 assists in 9 games in the CL

not a massive contribution but he still contributed and no matter what you cant take those medals off him!

K

kingleo

Yeah but in the future when people will look back they will think Torres was better than Messi because he won more trophies.
So Torres will have the last laugh! :lol:

not really! people will also see Messi's goal record and Ballon D'or awards so that kind of out weighs it! smh!

Home of Barca Fans