Eden Hazard

james baldwin

He was a force of nature today. It's "only" Maribor but his dribbling ability and touch is only surpassed by Messi in world football, IMO. Also, on another note, I hate how we have to compare our players to every other teams' players all the time. Why can't we just appreciate top players? The Neymar vs Hazard thing is old and boring. Both are amazing players, by far the best u25 players in the world and will fight for Ballon d'Or once Leo slows down.

Schumi

He was a force of nature today. It's "only" Maribor but his dribbling ability and touch is only surpassed by Messi in world football, IMO. Also, on another note, I hate how we have to compare our players to every other teams' players all the time. Why can't we just appreciate top players? The Neymar vs Hazard thing is old and boring. Both are amazing players, by far the best u25 players in the world and will fight for Ballon d'Or once Leo slows down.

Maribor are not just "only". They are League 1 level at best. And I agree, we should never have to compare Hazard to Neymar. It's just stupid.

B

beautifulgame

ok

serghei

yes I mean dribbling.. dou you want to say somebody is better in dribbling than messi? :eek:

I think he is up there with Messi with insane close control. And I think he's faster than Messi these days. Incredible player, only 23 years of age. Awesome.

footyfan

Calma, calma
yes I mean dribbling.. dou you want to say somebody is better in dribbling than messi? :eek:

Well statistically he is way better than Messi in dribbling this season. Messi has 54 unsuccessful dribbles vs 53 successful dribbles, while Hazard has 32 unsuccessful dribbles vs 67 successful dribbles. They have both played 12 matches.

And yeah, from watching him play also he looks better than Messi in dribbling.

james baldwin

Messi is not what he once was in terms of dribbling. He lacks that.......agility of his younger years. Still amazing but not god-like.

As for Hazard, he's a dribbling machine. One of the top 10 players in the world. It's only a matter of time before Real start sniffing at him. I'm sure Chelsea will be able to resist though, unlike Man United and Spurs.

Frodo_FCB

Well statistically he is way better than Messi in dribbling this season. Messi has 54 unsuccessful dribbles vs 53 successful dribbles, while Hazard has 32 unsuccessful dribbles vs 67 successful dribbles. They have both played 12 matches.

And yeah, from watching him play also he looks better than Messi in dribbling.

He is not marked so tight as Messi and of course he doesnt face buses every week. He is in the top-3 dribblers out there though.

Home of Barca Fans