Edinson Cavani

Bertus

I went there in 2006. It seemed like a great and clean city, and no problem for me as a tourist, especially being a Muslim I'd be a target of racism or whatever. The people did seem a bit arrogant though.

Maybe it's changed because of the economic crash. Either way I don't think those problems affect pro footballers.

Actually, last year, Zlatan's Wife, Helena Seger got assaulted in Paris too.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/z...time-d-une-agression-en-plein-paris_a104870/1

So it can happen... At least here.

Bertus

L'Equipe is reporting that Cavani is boiling for goals and absolutely wants to be part of the starting 11 this friday against montpellier for the first match of the season in League 1.

Bertus

According to BEIN Sports (al jazeera sport France) at Clairefontaine, there's more chance that Cavani will not play next Friday. Blanc will give his final answer in 24 hours from now.

He added that a surprise is not excluded.

Bertus

We still don't know if he'll participate to the match tomorrow

Duh, some photos to pass the time...

3036671_cavani-afp.jpg

3036671_cavani-afp2.jpg

3036671_cavani0.jpg

3036671_cavani2.jpg

3036671_cavani.jpg

Meitux

Pastore copying Ibras hairstyle too? :pep:

Last picture from the second list.Ibra is like ''i can do better than that''.

Last edited:

Bertus

Oh forgot. Cavani is part of the group that will travel to montpellier tomorrow. Marquinhos is not. Not ready since he just came back after a virus.

Dunno if Cavani will be a starter, will play a few minutes or be benched. More news later!

Home of Barca Fans