El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

R10(FCB)

Crazy
:worthy: Barca :worthy:

every our player played great tonight. I hope that i wouldn't wake up and realise that this is a dream :)

Guardian

Frank Rijkaard was born in 196:2
2:6 is the atomic number of the iron
2:6 is the gematric number of the true name of god - Yahwe
Sigmund Freud had an irrational fear of the number 6:2. Now I know why, he was a Madrid fan

Evil

Shabazz
We have redeemed all the humiliation from last season. 2-6 is just .... magestic ! and at the Bernabéu !! hahahaha

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
:rofl1:

well congratulations for the cule's .. the best team won.. we did what we can trying not to give up early .. we tried within the quality we have.. but at the end it's a very big gap between Barca & Real ..
I said a week ago it would be unfair if we won the league.. u need to be rewarded for the quality of football you gave through out the season.. the 6-2 was just the cherry on top of the cake ..
a well deserved and historical win you showed your quality & we showed our quality and the result is a true reflection of this team strength ..
the game will also sign the end of several players career in Madrid and it's a good thing we have elections next month

thank you Gio! thank you for recognizing Barcelona's bid to play awesome soccer and yet win somehting.

A.Iniesta

GOAAAAAL!!!!! ((half dozen)) 2-6 What a match!!!!!.....

Visca el Barca !!!!! :flagvl8::2145960713mundoemot:flagvl8:

kiki#8

Thank you guys, Pep, players, this is worth of living. Visca el Barca, Visca Catalunya!!
Thank you God!

A

abyss88

ahem ahem..............just clearing my throat....i was shouting from FT till now...it took some calls from my meighbours to shut me up!!! its 1:50am here!!

alex123

barca 6 - 2 madrid

well well well .. i guess barca did something huge wid a 6-2 win over madrid and at bernabau .... heh well chelsea be carefull cause goals can come from everywhere ... we scored 6 in casillas it's not too hard to score 3 in cech ... heh ... btw was that a basketball game :p ?

utility73

Basically, I am speechless!

Besides that it was Piqué scoring the 100th goal is really the extra special icing on the cake!

I can die a happy man now!

Home of Barca Fans