El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Beast

The Observer
He has nothing but respect for Pep , he always spoke highly of him and his comments are for you & the players not Pep

dalitis8

Banned
Mourinho forgot to mention that we have beaten his Chelsea(twice-once when he was in charge and once afterwards) and we have also beaten his Inter.

Oh, and we beat our fiercest rivals routinely. But Pep is not that much of an idiot to sink into the shithole in which Mourinho thrives and flourishes.

M

Messi_q8

I think Pedro should start from the beginning because he has really good speed and we can get many benefits of it, and that could make one or two of Madrid players busy with him , so we have more destinations in Madrid defence

J

Jordzibob

Lol it doesnt bother me that it's on a Monday, but its not really a blessing for most people and the fans in football are one of, if not the, most important thing. Monday's screw alot of people over.

J

Jordzibob

Well kick off is at 9 pm Spanish time, 8 UK time, so no I agree with you in that sense but lots of people would rather just spend the day down the pub or something getting properly psyched up for the game etc, rather than having to work a long day then get back home in time for it (which they might not).

Ocurrente

Usually i don't like Iniesta playing forward, but this time it would be a good option, that way we can use Keitee or Masche and have more strength in midfield, letting Pedrito as a super sub.
I have the feeling we are going to do a great game, Barcelona knows how to play this kind of match. let's do it!!!

J

Jordzibob

Usually i don't like Iniesta playing forward, but this time it would be a good option, that way we can use Keitee or Masche and have more strength in midfield, letting Pedrito as a super sub.
I have the feeling we are going to do a great game, Barcelona knows how to play this kind of match. let's do it!!!

The pessimists among us think we're gonna get torn a new asshole. But hey, Tomato Tomäto

gingerless

i'm sure you can manage not being high/ retardedly drunk for the game, i think this is why after games won or lost people make such retarded comments

ClaretBarca

if its not broke, don't fix it! We have a winning team, lets not change it. RM should be worrying about us, not the other way around. If your at the match, please be the 12'th man for the team (not that you need telling ;) )

I like Mourinho, he is very clever, but RM i dispise.

Long live Barca! Long live Catalunya!

Barcilliant

Double Pivot would be interesting but Pep loves 4-3-3.

It will be the usual line up with Busquets starting behind Xaviesta. I doubt Pep will throw any surprises. If we get overrun in midfield or physically outmuscled than I see Mascherano come on in the second half.

Pedro has to play-he has a habit of scoring in big games and did so against Madrid last year. Adriano was impressive against Pana today(first game he's done well for Barca)-I can see him being a possible sub. Overall our squad though small seems to have some depth. Fontas is excellent but he isnt ready for this kind of pressure yet.

I think Madrid may grab a draw throgh a controversial decision (penalty, offside goal, sending off etc) but I favour Barca. Remember RM have 3 big match chokers-Gay R7, Higuain and Oezil. Whenever I see a big match these 3 disappear.

Home of Barca Fans