El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
What am I not supposed to abuse mandril ? That`s like you are banning me from shitting .

Valonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn what are the rulesssssssssss fuckruuuuuuuuuuuu ? :angry:

V

Valon

I meant insulting each other, you can insult Madrid :p ... but don't overdo it :D

Beast

The Observer
Somebody must have drugged Cruyff cause he praised Jose
"Mourinho used to consider winning the only priority but that in La Liga he has changed: it’s not just the victory but the way you get there."

The old man is going nuts

J

Jordzibob

Somebody must have drugged Cruyff cause he praised Jose
"Mourinho used to consider winning the only priority but that in La Liga he has changed: it’s not just the victory but the way you get there."

The old man is going nuts

Lol he isnt gonna be saying that after tonight when Madrid park the bus

La Pulga

i got this great feeling in the pit of my stomach! soo excited for the match i will not be able to sit relaxedly in a chair untill the match starts. I hope a iniesta-versus-chelsea like goal will ensure barca's win

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Madrid 10 times lost their Liga leadership at the Camp Nou 48-49 56-57 58-59 59-60 65-66 78-79 82-83 89-90 00-01 09-10

:dance:

A

adichester

hey can somone gimme a good stream link for today's match? do u guys think a 1mbps internet speed will do for non laggy streaming?

cuz i need a good stream. not goona miss the biggest match in barca's calender for anything

J

Jordzibob

Yeh but ultimately, as I said before, the Bernabeu match is the real title decider. There's time to drop points, regain the lead etc after this match. After that game, it's pretty much settled. Unfair advantage.

hey can somone gimme a good stream link for today's match? do u guys think a 1mbps internet speed will do for non laggy streaming?

cuz i need a good stream. not goona miss the biggest match in barca's calender for anything

Atdhe will have it

That doesn't sound right , not after the relationship thread

:lol: :lol: Nothing sounds right after that thread

A

adichester

i always use atdhe dude but it ends up providing me with no good streams which go stuck after 30 mins and they never really get working after that.
do u have something else in mind?

oh btw what do u guys think about pep starting mascherano for today's match? i guess we need him in the middle of the park especially considering the speed with which madrid counter attack.
if barca plays a high line of defence like we usually do there are chances of us getting raped on the counter esp with dani and the lb(abidal or maxwell) spending more time contributing to the attack.

J

Jordzibob

After recent posts from people I'm much more in favour of playing Masch in the double pivot. I want Messi and Pedro up front, Villa come on as an impact sub.

And Dayum.....

Home of Barca Fans