El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

C

Carefree

People who say Abidal is better than Marcelo clearly missed our games this season

Nah, I think he's one of the most improved players in the world, though I still think he's a tad suspect defensively. Continue to develop the way he has recently and he'll be far better than Abidal. Not sure how Maxwell is starting ahead of him, don't rate him at all.

Hellsangel

Valdes 0-2 Casillas
Alves 2-0 Ramos
Pique 2-0 Pepe
Puyol 2-0 Carvalho
Abidal 0-2 Marcelo
Busquets 2-0 Khedira
Xavi 2-0 Alonso
Iniesta 2-0 Ozil
Pedro 1-1 di Maria
Villa 1-1 Higuain
Messi 2-0 Ronaldo

Barcelona 16-6 Real Madrid

C

Carefree

dude madrid's counter attack is good but then it looks better than it really is.the reason why is they are a counter attacking unit. a goal that results from a counter attack looks more pleasing to the eye cuz it looks like a goal has been scored out of nothing and the speed with which they do it makes it more pleasing to the eye. when it comes to barca's case ppl have gotten used to their goals cuz we spend 70% of the game camped in the oppositions half and then a few slick passes bang(goal). ppl have come to expect us to score such goals.madrid is more like the flavour of the month

Unfair. They've surprised plenty lately, and they don't arse about trying to pass the opposition to death. They get it up the field and normally through some explosive play by Ronaldo and Ozil. I hope they play the way they have been doing tonight, will certainly cause Barcelona a few problems.

Higuain>Villa

For me, David Villa's the best finisher in world football, and I believe he'll be breaking all sorts of scoring records once he settles into the Barcelona team. He's definately better than Higuain, though they are different types of centre-forwards.

Sergio

Sergison
What a ridic way of trying to predict the outcome of a football game, if anything you should be comparing Villa to Carvalho, Ozil to Alonso etc.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Yeah I understand your reactions. I was like: WTF O_O

Ad.nl printed this shit. They are either idiots or jerk off to Ronaldo every night.....or both.

J

Jordzibob

Finally someone I really can say it for! Torres>Ameobi!

In your face Aasim!!!!!

A

adichester

Higuain>Villa

villa is a flair player capable of curling the ball into the net in the most beautiful way. higuagin is a predator who's positioning is almost always perfect.he's just in the right place at the right time.
but then goals win you matches. no matter how they are scored. curlers lobs or even toe pokes. goals get you matches so when it comes to goal scoring both of them are pretty even and consistent(equally). but then im a football fan who appreciates talent and flair and skill so for me villa is definetely better. and when you take big matches into account higuain has this habit of disappearing and failing with the simplest of finishes. so villa is better in that way too.

Home of Barca Fans