El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Yeah I understand your reactions. I was like: WTF O_O

Ad.nl printed this shit. They are either idiots or jerk off to Ronaldo every night.....or both.

They'll be getting a complaint from me pretty soon.

Daemul

Anyone else realise that this thread has gone down the same route as the Relationship help thread? :lol:

Beast

The Observer
villa is a flair player capable of curling the ball into the net in the most beautiful way. higuagin is a predator who's positioning is almost always perfect.he's just in the right place at the right time.
but then goals win you matches. no matter how they are scored. curlers lobs or even toe pokes. goals get you matches so when it comes to goal scoring both of them are pretty even and consistent(equally). but then im a football fan who appreciates talent and flair and skill so for me villa is definetely better. and when you take big matches into account higuain has this habit of disappearing and failing with the simplest of finishes. so villa is better in that way too.

What more does the man need to do ? he scored in every team in la liga including Barca twice...
Villa is better but he is also a lot older

J

Jordzibob

What more does the man need to do ? he scored in every team in la liga including Barca twice...

I know.

Higgy is one of the few Madrid players I dont mind, he's also horribly lethal. I'm extremely glad he's not playing tonight

Daemul

I can't believe it, nearly 2 hours before the game and i'm still not nervous yet? Man, I have never felt so confident :D

A

adichester

comes down to personal choice beast. i adore players who score bucket loads of goals for their clubs. even if they score goals with zero aesthetic value cuz by scoring they are helping their teams win which is their main responsibility as strikers. but then villa is better for big occassions and personally i'd prefer a player who scores beautiful goals rather than one who just heads or toe pokes the ball into the net.

Home of Barca Fans