El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

zanela

Caught some glimpses of the match at work. And while i'm elated with our magnificient victory..I'm also outraged by Ramos's behaviour. Either he gets dropped or both Xavi and Puyol boycott the Spain NT. I dont want to see them EVER play alongside that classless twunt. He doesn't deserve to share the same space as these two legends and he has the audacity to raise his arms. That did boil my blood. I'd feel no remorse if something bad hap to him in the future. :)

I loved it how the Barca 'fans' were more audible than the madrid 'fans' at work. :D

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Well done for Barcelona , Pep and the cule's on the forum .
Tonight Real Madrid, the players and Jose were taught a lesson and we were bad students .

We were totally outclassed and outplayed and from the looks of it Jose was overconfident the players were not prepared .
probably one of our worst clasicos in recent memory IMO worst than the 6-2 as we showed up for the first half at least.
I won't discuss Barca players as they all deserved a 10 but i will say Sergio Ramos deserve to be banned for 10 games and fined , he was responsible for 3 of the 5 goals and was a total dickhead in the assault on Messsi .
Benzema was his usual tart (Jordzi u will get your punishment tomorrow as agreed in our bet ;) he offered nothing upfront and provided no pressure on the Barca defense .
Ozil went missing maybe due to the clear mistake of the gap between Xabi-Khedira and the 4 players upfront or due to the occasion being bigger than him but he is young and will improve .

Jose was outplayed totally and his subs were wrong . Arbeloa should have replaced Ramos not Marcelo who was good (apart from the Pedro and i still call Iker and Ramos as the main culprits for this ) but he did well and maybe Pedro Leon to have someone from the front 3 behind Benzema dropping a little at the back

Great lesson from Barcelona and u should cherish it , Manita are rarely an occurring thing this is my third Manita and i hope it will be like the last one u pulled on us ;)

well done for your team totally deserved , the best team truly won and taught .. and i hope Jose learn from this as Pellegrini in Camp nou was more prepared than Jose IMO

top man, as always. :beer2:

dalitis8

Banned
Pelegrini was indeed infinitely superior tactically than Mourinho last year.

I have said many times that we were a bit lucky to win 1-0 last year.

Madrid had the better chances,in the 1st half at least. Pelegrini's brilliance was his compacting of his three lines along the centre of the pitch,resulting in a vastly restricted passing space for Barca.

Mourinho had no ideas for this game. I tend to epmhasize the players' performances, but in this case at least Mourinho proved under-par. But also the Madrid players proved below the circumstances. Even though we played brilliantly tonight, I have seen us play better and we will play better in the future.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

:rofl1:

Realistically though, it has to be Essien.

Venezuelan Cule

abidal-695.jpg

Abidal win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

Jordzibob

If Madrid sign in January they'll get another striker, and sell Benzema. That fat fuck cost me a bet, and blew his last chance for a Madrid future tonight. Not that he had much service, but he was generally very shit. They'll probably get someone less high profile, happy enough to play second fiddle to Higgers and Ronaldo, not that Benzema can exactly complain he's not getting played. They should probably invest in a CB aswell, seeing as Mourinho apparently has no faith in Albiol, who could actually be a very good defender if they gave him the chance. Cuntvalho's lack of pace was shown up considerably tonight.

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Quickly rewatched the game. Have to say Iturralde did a great job. Didn't let himself too much into whistling dives, gave yellows when needed and no penalty or red card when the possibility was there (CR penalty/Carvalho red card) but actually too light of a foul to really count in this sort of games.

Well done, ref. Well done.

As I expected him to do:
You can see it in the replays Xavi gets his shirt pulled.
Is that minimal? Yes. Does he go down easily? Yes. Could he have gone further? Yes. Is it a foul? Yes. Light penalty, ref could have left it without consequence. (which he will in a big game like the clasico)

Di Maria got a touch.
Is that minimal? Yes. Does he go down easily? Yes. Could he have gone further? Yes. Is it a foul? Yes. Light penalty, ref could have left it without consequence. (which he will in a big game like the clasico)

J

Jordzibob

Quickly rewatched the game. Have to say Iturralde did a great job. Didn't let himself too much into whistling dives, gave yellows when needed and no penalty or red card when the possibility was there (CR penalty/Carvalho red card) but actually too light of a foul to really count in this sort of games.

Well done, ref. Well done.

I thought he was fantastic. Admittedly there could and should of been red cards for the Madrid players, but the way he let the game flow was really really refreshing for a Spanish ref at least, despite the mauling it was such a great game. Much better than any of last years imo.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
By & large, Iturralde did a fine job and most importantly controlled the match...But the yellow to Carvalho had to have been pity more than anything, seemed like a slam dunk red card there...Pedro was through 1v1 with Iker

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I am just so happy
ps sergio ramos is kind of a classless dick

I love you all and I am naked

Home of Barca Fans