El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

B

BURHAN

:flagvl8:
dans18.gif
:flagvl8:

T

Thaibluefan

Manchester City fan here - just watched the game and would like to add my congratulations for a wonderful team performance.
Pure 'class' - i hope that one day City will be able to play like Barca.

oneswiftmotion

I know it's been said a plenty times, but incredible, just incredible flawless performance by our squad today. Is it too much to say this may very well be better than the 08/09 squad? I just did not expect a result like this, though I was frothing at the mouth at each and every movement and play.

dalitis8

Banned
Man I'm having a lot of fun reading the Forza Inter Forums. They're actually talking about RM sacking Mourinho and when he will be back to Inter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How stupid can some people be?

I know it's been said a plenty times, but incredible, just incredible flawless performance by our squad today. Is it too much to say this may very well be better than the 08/09 squad? I just did not expect a result like this, though I was frothing at the mouth at each and every movement and play.

It seems like a possibility. And a likely one at that.

It will be difficult for even the best English or Italian teams to face us.

Since they are not better than Madrid. Of course every game is different. But our trajectory reads: OVER AND ABOVE, ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!

Moe

powered by;
Well done for Barcelona , Pep and the cule's on the forum .
Tonight Real Madrid, the players and Jose were taught a lesson and we were bad students .

We were totally outclassed and outplayed and from the looks of it Jose was overconfident the players were not prepared .
probably one of our worst clasicos in recent memory IMO worst than the 6-2 as we showed up for the first half at least.
I won't discuss Barca players as they all deserved a 10 but i will say Sergio Ramos deserve to be banned for 10 games and fined , he was responsible for 3 of the 5 goals and was a total dickhead in the assault on Messsi .
Benzema was his usual tart (Jordzi u will get your punishment tomorrow as agreed in our bet ;) he offered nothing upfront and provided no pressure on the Barca defense .
Ozil went missing maybe due to the clear mistake of the gap between Xabi-Khedira and the 4 players upfront or due to the occasion being bigger than him but he is young and will improve .

Jose was outplayed totally and his subs were wrong . Arbeloa should have replaced Ramos not Marcelo who was good (apart from the Pedro and i still call Iker and Ramos as the main culprits for this ) but he did well and maybe Pedro Leon to have someone from the front 3 behind Benzema dropping a little at the back

Great lesson from Barcelona and u should cherish it , Manita are rarely an occurring thing this is my third Manita and i hope it will be like the last one u pulled on us ;)

well done for your team totally deserved , the best team truly won and taught .. and i hope Jose learn from this as Pellegrini in Camp nou was more prepared than Jose IMO

well talk about a complete humiliation... damn. Hard to say which was to main factor: Barca's brilliance or our awfulness. Doesn't really matter anyway, fact is we got destroyed. As ridiculous as it may sound, our offense was actually the biggest problem in this game, you simply cannot win a game in you can't string 3 passes together. Gotta say, the pressing Barca displayed tonight is something I've very rarely seen... very very impressive. 4 of the 5 goals came in transition, disgusting turnovers all game from us, and with 2 passes it was a one-on-one with Casillas all day long... I guess I can't blame José for Marcelo and Di Maria misplacing cupcake 5 yard passes, but having Iker launching long balls down the field all game long and losing every single one of them is a tactical blunder.

Anyway, off to bed, congrats Cules. Absolutely stunning football you displayed tonight, even I found myself enjoying some of it at times, when my mind drifted away from the score line. Kudos, hopefully we'll give you a better game next time.
It's great to hear these things from Madridista's. Respect for both of you.

Congrats to all Cules for the victory.

oneswiftmotion

It seems like a possibility. And a likely one at that.

It will be difficult for even the best English or Italian teams to face us.

Since they are not better than Madrid. Of course every game is different. But our trajectory reads: OVER AND ABOVE, ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!

Haha yes, but imagine what's to come in the CL, especially! Today has whetted my appetite so much for better football to come! Granted, by no means should we foolishly expect results perfection each and every match, but the best answer to this question was best said by Pep today: "Are we the best team in the world? No, that’s too easy to say now. The time will judge this team later."

nebeer

Love is All
I wanna watch this match again. Noticing every little detail that I may have missed the first time. Enjoy it. Live it.

bryangld27

This result is historical. I was overjoyed everytime we scored but I couldn't shout because my uncle was sleeping!

BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:flagvl8: :flagvl8: :flagvl8:

airBarca

we thoroughly dominated a team that has been portrayed as immortal

once again Madrid talked and we proved BARCAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Home of Barca Fans