EL Knock-out Round Playoffs | Napoli - Barcelona 2-5 agg

gregorrin10

People in this forum care about Busquets not getting benched more than the fact that we are losing.
If we are better with Busquets, I don't care with him starting for 5 more years.

Sure. Busquets and the same old defensive core have been shitting the bed for years now, giving us fans a lifetime of European scars and humiliations because of which we'll be the laughing stock of rival fans until the end of our lifetimes, turning us into an average EL side in the process. And people still think his inclusion will magically make us a better team. The only way forward is without him (them). Haven't the last 5 years taught you anything? People never learn.

gregorrin10

1-1 and playing good, maybe even on our way to a lead. Watch all this momentum go down the drain with Busquets coming on.

Auba looks good though. Hopefully he and Dembele recreate some of that Dortmund magic to give us that winning goal.

gregorrin10

Dembele is boooed at every touch

He was for the first few times. Not anymore though. Had the ball multiple times since then and there was only clapping. Whistling at every touch would be overkill for me honestly. The fans made their point with whistling when he came on and a few first touches. Anything more is totally unnecessary and would only be hurting our chances. Move on and make use of him while he's still here.

gregorrin10

holy shit if that went in :worthy: :(

Ferran's finishing though, my god. Shocking. We should've won this game 5-1. He can only thank his lucky stars that he scored that penalty. Imagine if he managed to fuck up even that and we actually lost...

Home of Barca Fans