EL Knock-out Round Playoffs | Napoli - Barcelona 2-5 agg

Iniesta Ultra

Based on MERITOCRACY that should be the lineup in Italy

But Xavi is not applying any meritocracy here, he never even subs Ferran out

DISGRACE

Wouldn't be surprised if Xavi considers the penalty redemption which couldn't be further from reality.

If Torres starts again my faith in Xavi will really be in jeopardy.

Gnidrologist

Like the overall play. We were at times toying with them like chew toy. Defense is bad, but that will not change without new personnel. Busi was alright, but i still disagree with De Jong being taken off. He makes our plays much more dynamic and faster. He was everywhere to fill out spaces both in midfield and defense. Busi just occupies single spot most of the time, which slows everything down and makes static. Dembele didn't put foot wrong. Weird guy. Gavi, Pedri and Nico all marvels even, if still with lot of youthful blunders. Optimistic for our future be what it is in the second leg.

Iniesta Ultra

Dembele didn't put foot wrong. Weird guy. Gavi, Pedri and Nico all marvels even, if still with lot of youthful blunders. Optimistic for our future be what it is in the second leg.

You must've missed Demb's corners and intercepted box pass. I only noticed Pedri and Nico when they lost possession.

gregorrin10

Dembele on the left is shit.

Agree. Think the starters in Neaples should be Auba on the left, Luuk through the middle and Adama on the right. In addition to being shit on the left, Dembele is also just better coming on as a sub. He loses himself way too much as a starter, cause he has way too much time on the pitch to completely switch off and then he never recovers in time to do anything good in that game. Can only muster up to 30 good minutes per game anyway, so might as well just use him like that. Also Adama can't play 90 minutes too, so him and Dembele combined make for one decent player and maybe one good game in my book, so that's pretty much the perfect way to use them then.

behindbrowneyes

Expected Napoli to be better, but will they be as bad at home as they were today? Should've won that game 3-1, but luckily that away goal rule got abolished so not much damage.

malvolio

Not that terrible, aside from the finishing. Could have won the game easily but shot ourselves in the foot. Tie is out of reach I'm afraid. That Napoli stadium will be a volcano.

Home of Barca Fans