EL Knock-out Round Playoffs | Napoli - Barcelona 2-5 agg

FinBarcelonafan

Let's pray the discomfort makes him miss the game.

He is by far their most dangerous attacker, ludicrously fast, and w/o Araujo....
Oh Boy...
Pique and Eric are gonna have some night against him

Sadly I don't have any trust for Eric and Pique. We just have to hope we dominate the game like PSG did yesterday Vs Real.

Barcilliant

No, we are going out. We are simply not good enough. The new players have just come in and Xavi has no idea how he wants to set up the team. We're missing our best defender and our defense is already poor as it is.

FinBarcelonafan

No, we are going out. We are simply not good enough. The new players have just come in and Xavi has no idea how he wants to set up the team. We're missing our best defender and our defense is already poor as it is.

Probably the truth but feck it. We got nothing to lose here. We have been embarrassed too many times to care anymore.

Gari

To be honest, we can't beat Espanyol. Busquets and Pique are throwing the next coach off the cliff. Xavi expects Busquets to improve after the criticism! and hopes for Dembele who hasn't scored a single goal this season. Our hope in attack is Luc de Jong. Barcelona's slow style is untouchable, possession of the ball is called dominance! The Champions League shows that there is no place for old people and defense with holes in football. It's hard to be an optimist.

FC B

Not keen at all seing Barca in EL and since I see no way they could win it in the circumstances for me it's better Napoli knocks Barca out.

Andresito

Staff member
Especially liking the new position for Busi.

FLyA6ZpXoAMAukn

mc_lovin

Not keen at all seing Barca in EL and since I see no way they could win it in the circumstances for me it's better Napoli knocks Barca out.

Personally, I am happy for more games :)

Oh, and what a miserable attitude. There are no teams and we are one of the better ones.

Last edited:

fergus90

Now we are in it, I hope we do our best to go for the win.

Uefa Cup/ Europa League has been won by Juve, Chelsea, Bayern, Real, Atletico, Inter Milan, Liverpool etc etc so can't be turning our nose up at it.

Home of Barca Fans