EL Knock-out Round Playoffs | Napoli - Barcelona 2-5 agg

Messi983

Especially liking the new position for Busi.

FLyA6ZpXoAMAukn

Lol, there is no way he'll start on the bench.

FC B

Personally, I am happy for more games :)

Oh, and what a miserable attitude. There are no teams and we are one of the better ones.

Why miserable? I never watch EL, maybe the final sometimes, Barca better not become a team associated with the second tier european competition, they should and must remain there in CL.
Needless to say there are a few good teams in EL too some that could make Barca look really bad in those circumstances maybe humiliate Barca in EL as well. This year with all the shit around the team and the final on Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan I see no chance for Barca to win it.

SmilerBam

Why miserable? I never watch EL, maybe the final sometimes, Barca better not become a team associated with the second tier european competition, they should and must remain there in CL.
Needless to say there are a few good teams in EL too some that could make Barca look really bad in those circumstances maybe humiliate Barca in EL as well. This year with all the shit around the team and the final on Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan I see no chance for Barca to win it.

It is what its is. If you are a fan, you ll watch the team in every competition they are.

delancey

Having watched the game against Inter last night, I was positively surprised by their intensity and passing game. When they lost the ball, they?d get only back almost instantly. Inter just wasn?t clinical in front of goal last night, but their standing in Serie A tells a different story.

Will be interesting to see how Napoli play tonight. Inter disrupted Liverpool?s midfield.

Last edited:

Raketa10

I hope we can have a good game. Another loss would seriously affect this team. On the other side, let's be honest, probably no one in Barcelona cares about the EL.

serghei

I don't think we can win it. Was looking at the teams, and Napoli have as good attack and better defense.

Gari

Busquets will start on the bench today. Aubameyang will get his first start. [gol]This is also a risk, we have never played without Busquets, there is no experience at all.

Home of Barca Fans