EL: Manchester United - FC Barcelona (4-3)

Barcilliant

Time wasting needs to be punished like it was in the World Cup this is ridiculous. Rashford and garnacho wasting like 6 minutes

We'd do the same. Yeah, it's frustrating when you're losing and this shit happens but there are questions that need to be asked of Xavi.

Barcilliant

Second half an absolute disaster.

I have never seen a big club get so rattled when put under pressure. If the opposition ups their game by 5 to 10 percent and tweaks their tactics we freeze like deers in the headlights.

Astonishing

Masetro10

I'm sorry but what is the point of Ansu Fati playing anymore. He never does anything. Ferran is the only hope we have anymore when it comes to wingers. That's when you know we are in trouble. I'm already so sick of Xavi.

Barcilliant

And that ladies and gentlemen is THAT!!

FUCK XAVI.

Clueless, a complete douchebag amateur.

At 1-1 he should have reacted but did nothing. Complete moron and once again we are the laughing stock of Europe.

Where is INIESTAGOAT?

Hiding in his asshole.

United has a better squad than Barcelona
They had feminine looking Garnacho on the bench and we had Pablo Torre
Thats it, there is no more to it

JerseyAddict

So basicaly we lost 25y of renevues and invested it in the team that is a laughable bunch in fuckin Europa League.

Downfall of an epic level. Even winning La Liga won't make enough money.

This club will sink to bankruptcy

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Frustrating game that was lost in the first leg. We just did not have enough attacking quality on the pitch today. Raph and Lewy had absolute stinkers.

Givenchy

I don't think Xavi is the man for the job BUT that today pre-dates Xavi. This is Bottlelona all over again in Europe, I'm only surprised we didn't ship goal #3 and #4. I knew this was going to happen after a solid first half, Bob should of put us 2-0 up but then it would of ended 3-2.

Ten Hag fucked up and corrected it at half time, United were always going to come out swinging as they know we have zero pace upfront to threaten with.

Dembele, Pedri and Gavi are such huge misses I can't really have many complaints, it was always a tough ask but the performances of some of the players; Lewa and Kounde in particular were fucking abysmal. Raphinha we already know is dreadful and Kessie is not Barca quality, he looked lost.

fwiw United weren't all that great tonight, it was just the crumbling Barca mentality once again

Neeraj

Sold the future of the club to hand over reigns to a Qatar level manager and his brother, and get kicked out in the R32 of the Europa League.

Levels :lol:

Home of Barca Fans