Emerson

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I can already see it. We will get Bellerin as his replacement. :facepalm:

The guy is actually finished. Arsenal of all teams wants to get rid of him. If Barca actually buys him might as well pretend that we got Bartomeu for another 4 years.

FinBarcelonafan

And yes, like thomas muller said, you need one croat in your team to win cl

2021 - chelsea - kovacic
2020 - bayern - perisic
2019- liverpool - lovren
2017 - madrid - modric
2015 - rakitic
2014 - madrid - modric
2013 - bayern - mandzukic

That's crazy actually

ajnotkeith

Mandzukic is past it, but id rather have him upfront then braithgoat/griez..
He has same workrate or even better then cardioman, scores golazos when it matters, he's an alpha who doesnt take shit from anyone and fighting spirit that is id like to say similar to suarez.
Oh, and headers too. It doesnt sound that awful at all, but his condition is what worries me

He is coming off 2 straight terminations at Milan and Al-Duhail where he was signed on a short term contract anyway.

Having only played 950 minutes since 18/19, he could only manage one goal in his time in Qatar. Great player in his prime but he seems to be in such bad condition he couldn't play at Barca B.

Kul_z

He is coming off 2 straight terminations at Milan and Al-Duhail where he was signed on a short term contract anyway.

Having only played 950 minutes since 18/19, he could only manage one goal in his time in Qatar. Great player in his prime but he seems to be in such bad condition he couldn't play at Barca B.

Exactly, but i wouldnt mind having him for dying minutes, guy is a magnet like inzaghi was

xXKonan

So if we sell him and replace him with Bellerin of all people like holy hell that would be a waste of a spot on the roster.

Bellerin is 3rd choice in a decaying Arsenal side and the guy lost most of his pace when he tore his ACL, the guy can't attack nor defend this guy would stick out like a sore thumb here.

ajnotkeith

Spurs are currently trying to convince Emerson Royal, they have offered him a good salary, but the player has no intention of leaving.

Home of Barca Fans