Emerson

Messi983

Another reason is that we have 3 players who can cover that position: Dest, Roberto, Mingueza. Emerson does not have the required quality so sell him, take the money and move on.

We have quantity but no quality. Emerson would provide quality if given time.

But sure, we're fast offloading talented players after a few games while others are underperforming for years and are still starters and captains.

C'mon Royal, be a man and reject the move. You're our only hope.

Raketa10

We have quantity but no quality. Emerson would provide quality if given time.

But sure, we're fast offloading talented players after a few games while others are underperforming for years and are still starters and captains.

C'mon Royal, be a man and reject the move. You're our only hope.

Emerson is for sure not above those 3 regarding quality. It's visible from the moon that he is bad in the attack and sluggish as hell in defense. If we want quality we need to keep searching.

Last edited:

jamrock

I would have like to see him stay & settle in before selling him, selling him makes no sense his wages are reasonable and we could get the same amount are more in the summer.

But if he goes he goes, Oscar as back up/starting right back

Devils

Emerson Royal has agreed personal terms with Tottenham for a contract until 2026. €3M/year. [@NicoSchira]

ajnotkeith

According to @porteranunez on Twitter (Reliable Barca leaks account) Emerson told Yuste and Planes 'if you want me to go, let the coach tell me'. Very understandable that Emerson is refusing a move...

Raketa10

Do you guys honestly thin that we would sell him for 15 mil profit if he was any good? It's clear that we see no potential in him.

ajnotkeith

Do you guys honestly thin that we would sell him for 15 mil profit if he was any good? It's clear that we see no potential in him.

Koeman doesn't want him to go, he and the coaching staff are the ones that watch his training and see his potential, not Alemany,Yuste and Planes, who are trying to cover up their disastrous transfer window business by selling players we just bought. He won't leave..

Andresito

Staff member
Betis earn 20% from this transfer, not 50%.

I'm fine with this sale if it reaches 30m. Would be interesting to see him develop here, but we have Dest and Mingueza who are more or less at the same level.

malvolio

Koeman doesn't want him to go, he and the coaching staff are the ones that watch his training and see his potential, not Alemany,Yuste and Planes, who are trying to cover up their disastrous transfer window business by selling players we just bought. He won't leave..

koeman will be gone in a couple of months. laporta ain't building a squad based on a mediocre manager's ideas.

Prodi

It's amazing business.
Shit player.

We paid 9M, contract until 2024, so 3M amortizaation this year. 3M loses.
We sell him for 30M, Betis 20%. 24M profit

24M -3M = 21M

21M profit in this year budget.

Raketa10

Koeman will be our coach for another 12 months max. I am almost certain that he has no word in long term plans.

Raketa10

It's amazing business.
Shit player.

We paid 9M, contract until 2024, so 3M amortizaation this year. 3M loses.
We sell him for 30M, Betis 20%. 24M profit

24M -3M = 21M

21M profit in this year budget.

Can you please double check your calculation. :lol:

1. I am sure you can't amortize the player you have sold in the full amount.
2. We have payed 9 mil for him + 6 mil goes to Betis, that's 15 mil
3. 30-15 = 15 mil

Last edited:

Prodi

Can you please double check your calculation. :lol:

1. I am sure you can't amortize the player you have sold in the full amount.
2. We have payed 9 mil for him + 6 mil goes to Betis, that's 15 mil
3. 30-15 = 15 mil

9M in three years, he has contract until 2024. So in the books this years Emerson has a cost of 9M/3 = 3M like every other transfer.

30M - 3 - 6= +21M for 2021-2022 budget
-3 for 2022-2023
-3 for 2023-2024

Home of Barca Fans