Emerson

fergus90

He was never that much of a La Masia cultist to be bringing back finished cannon fodder like Bellerin though. Yes, we brought back a young Pique and Fabregas who was unreal for Arsenal but Bellerin is bobbins.

May as well contact Vissel Kobe to see if we can sign Samper and tell him we are getting the band back together.

Porque

Thing is we don't even need to bring in a RB if he goes as we have Dest, Roberto, Mingueza.

Would probably be easier to bring in a mid on a loan + buy option.

I would assume there will be enough salary cap free for it now.

hardyboy

30m for him is a good business but i'd lose my shit if we replace him with lollarin. He isn't even a starter in that joke of a club Arsenal ffs.

FinBarcelonafan

He was never that much of a La Masia cultist to be bringing back finished cannon fodder like Bellerin though. Yes, we brought back a young Pique and Fabregas who was unreal for Arsenal but Bellerin is bobbins.

May as well contact Vissel Kobe to see if we can sign Samper and tell him we are getting the band back together.

Rather bring Iniesta back.

xXKonan

Apparently he agreed to personal terms with Spurs.

God I hope we don't replace him with Bellerin, apparently, Alemany is the one pushing to try and sign him but Koeman doesn't want him.

Home of Barca Fans