Emerson

Devils

I doubt we sign a RB seeing as we have Dest, Roberto and Oscar.

Pretty clear now the only reason we bought Emerson this summer was to sell him for profit.

serghei

I doubt we sign a RB seeing as we have Dest, Roberto and Oscar.

Pretty clear now the only reason we bought Emerson this summer was to sell him for profit.

Don't think so. More like we got scared because his first 2 showings were disasters a la Douglas. I'd take 30m to pass him on.

mc_lovin

I am perfectly fine with this transfer if we don't get Bellerin (which I think is bs anyway).

Big no to a striker as well... commit to Aguero. We can't just sign players, because someone is out for 2 months - unless the club knows more obviously.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Don't think so. More like we got scared because his first 2 showings were disasters a la Douglas. I'd take 30m to pass him on.

Not like Dest was lighting it up either. He will most likely get violated against Bayern. All hope is on Mingueza for me.

serghei

Not like Dest was lighting it up either. All hope is on Mingueza for me.

Dest was ok when he came on, should have had an assist but Depay fluked the shot. Dest is very young. I'd rather bet on him to improve even if it's going slower than I'd like.

akaranzo

Doesn't Betis get 50% of the transfer fee if we sell him? If the fee is 30 million, we'd only get 15. I don't think that's worth it tbh.

ajnotkeith

I believe Aguero might be on his way out, the profile Koeman is looking for is exact that of Aguero, he's only out a couple months it's not worth to spend to cover him for 2 months.

Home of Barca Fans