Eric Abidal

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
New deal until 2014 according to Sport.

1304634850286.jpg

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Now, I don't want to brag here or something but ....

Seriously, the real reason why he came back so fast is the banner on this forum. Really.

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Abidal: "Fighting against cancer was my own personal Champions League. It wasn't easy, especially for my family."
Abidal: "The first you think about when hearing the news, is your family, your children. You don't want to leave them behind."
Abidal: "Nothing should change for me. I have a wonderful family, friends, I play at the best club of the world, with the best fans." [tf1]

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
barcastuff
Abidal: "Fighting against cancer was my own personal Champions League. It wasn't easy, especially for my family."
Abidal: "The first you think about when hearing the news, is your family, your children. You don't want to leave them behind."
Abidal: "Nothing should change for me. I have a wonderful family, friends, I play at the best club of the world, with the best fans." [tf1]

:worthy:

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
barcastuff

We fucking love you man :worthy:

zanela

It would 've been footballing injustice had Abidal missed a CL final for the sec time at the back of such an amazing season. I'm delighted he's back for his own and the team's sake. If there is anyone more deserving of holding the big ears at Wembley its this man. Now kick some ass, Eric. :)

Home of Barca Fans