Eric Abidal

impeh

Hi, its me..
[video]http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/barcelona-players-give-eric-abidal-the-bumps-9203965/[/video]

short, but meh. Will find a better one later, glad hes back :)

Wow I had missed the celebration on the TV. Thank god n thanks to "barcafc", I could see those beautiful moments in this Youtube video...

It was pretty nice actually ... The scene I liked most was our players tossing Abidal! :wub:

Chygrinskiy21

I don't know what Pep did to Abidal... but whatever he did, it was awesome. Back in Rijkaard's last two seasons, Abidal made my blood boil every time I saw him on the starting line up, to the point I preferred Milito with Marquez as CBs and Puyi as the LB. But it's like Abidal is aging backwards and is in his 20s again, plus the tactical experience and mental strength demonstrated by his come back. What a monster! Anims, Abidal, estic amb tu!
Protagonist of last night, even without touching the ball once

Ocelot

How long have he been out? He made a very fast recovery, Some people even thought that he might retire, and he's already playing this season :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I don't know what Pep did to Abidal... but whatever he did, it was awesome. Back in Rijkaard's last two seasons, Abidal made my blood boil every time I saw him on the starting line up, to the point I preferred Milito with Marquez as CBs and Puyi as the LB. But it's like Abidal is aging backwards and is in his 20s again, plus the tactical experience and mental strength demonstrated by his come back. What a monster! Anims, Abidal, estic amb tu!
Protagonist of last night, even without touching the ball once

Absolutely...He wasn't my least favorite player or anything but I had the least amount of confidence in the back 4 with him...Night & day change...I mean, how can a player at that age, transition the way he has in such a remarkable way?...It's impressive and he looks faster if that's possible

Amazing asset

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Cancer couldn't survive Eric Abidal

315xrww.png

Home of Barca Fans