Eric Abidal

coolasif

I think Abidal's worry over winning a contract extension is catching his form.But the way he is performing this season, unless his form improves drastically, Barca wont award him a contract extension.Our defense is way too vulnerable this season.I wont be surprised if we go for Cahill in January transfer window.

M

mitkoa7x

Why on earth would he try to pass it to Valdes when its going straight in his arms... This game the team lacked concentration even Pep :D

dalitis8

Banned
Yip, he looked really uncomfortable. The whole defence had a shocking first half. Worrying

I am sorry, but other than Abidal, it was not anything particularly wrong with our defense. It was Pep's formation.

You cannot go with 3-4-3 against Valencia at the Mestalla. Especially when your fitness is not up to scratch. First half we were like that stupid Milan game...no off-the-ball movement whatsoever.

dalitis8

Banned
Why on earth would he try to pass it to Valdes when its going straight in his arms... This game the team lacked concentration even Pep :D

As for Pep. He screwed up the formation.

Could he not see that our right flank was permanently exposed?

Just give a signal to Alves to return at RB.

I say God damn...

coolasif

It also gave me a real surprise.He costed us 4 points in consecutive away matches.I think when Pique is back we should bench him for few matches for either Maxwell or Adriano.

dalitis8

Banned
It also gave me a real surprise.He costed us 4 points in consecutive away matches.I think when Pique is back we should bench him for few matches for either Maxwell or Adriano.

Abidal did not play against Sociedad.

Abidal screwed up against Milan though as well.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Abidal did not play against Sociedad.

Abidal screwed up against Milan though as well.

He was brilliant against Milan, unless you're referring to the incident at the end when he conceded a corner. Blaming that goal on him is just :lol:

desoe

Poor night for him, but if a fucking tumor didn't affect him at all, then I'm not even a little bit worried that a game like this could.

Home of Barca Fans