Eric Abidal

Stric

I hope Abidal gets a few minutes against Mallorca. In the 88th or whatever. Just to see him get the thunderous applause from the home crowd. :wub:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I know what you're saying but I doubt it. We're really screwed right now, our only options at CB are Song, Abidal & Bartra.. A DM, someone who just owned cancer twice and a youngster who barely played this season.

This actually sucks :( I just wish we buy a world class CB next season, we actually need 2 cb's if we're not going to relay on Bartra. Tbh, it's all we need - we have CM's, AM's, DM's, wing backs and forwards - we have a couple of youngsters we can promote and bring back from loan. Pretty plz, no more midfielders or converted DM's or brazilian clowns.

ammarfcb

ze special one
I know what you're saying but I doubt it. We're really screwed right now, our only options at CB are Song, Abidal & Bartra.. A DM, someone who just owned cancer twice and a youngster who barely played this season.

i pick him. he sounds good.

CatalinR10

BHBPGDPCMAAGxlF.jpg:large

:worthy:

Antimadridista1

Probably but it won't be enough ! Say Tito to let him play against Ibra, it will be fun lol
No seriously, he needs to work out during this summer and if we extend him, I'm sure he will be back at a good level next season. I believe in him cause he did it once, and he will do it twice.

SEvolution

To all who are saying he should gain weight to be on top must watch him in WC Germany '06. He used to be too skinny and used to boss his side with ease!

His composure and game reading skills are far better than other defenders we have bar Puyol.

To end the discussion on Abidal's sign, in France when done "through the nose" it means drunk, otherwise it is rarely used but does mean "job well done"

I'm really worried about his form though. i don't expect him to ever rise over sub-status now. hopefully i'm wrong

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans