Eric Abidal

MinaFCB

Has to be one of the best Individual performances so far this season. Only second to Puyol vs Madrid.

Some sick skill by our LB. :D

[YOUTUBE]3tQtW93wHfE[/YOUTUBE]

i watched this video at least 150 times,this guy makes me.....go nuts:D

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
once again he followed up an excellent first-half with a distinctly average second.

why does he keep doing that? so weird.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
It's also attributable to the whole team this season, no? I believe there were quite a few games where one half is very nice and the other is Hlebbish.

it's something I've noticed from him particularly.

at HT I'm always seriously impressed by him, and then in the second half he does very little of note. it's such a bizarre pattern and it seems to happen very regularly.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I wouldnt say distinctly average at all. Just less impressive than his epic first half. He had a couple of runs where he was open on the left, Leo and Andres failed to spot him, still did very well at the back.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Did you hear it, Mina? Enjoy the foreplay with little Eric cause his finishing work is less impressive!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I wouldnt say distinctly average at all. Just less impressive than his epic first half. He had a couple of runs where he was open on the left, Leo and Andres failed to spot him, still did very well at the back.

Defensively he's one of the best, but his runs and especially his crosses are not as good. His crosses are very random and I haven't seen any of his crosses lead to a goal yet.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Third goal Depor away, first goal Getafe away, and there is another one that I can't remember right now.

Home of Barca Fans