Eric Abidal

zanela

Milito & Cheesuz in the middle with Puyol on the right?

Puyol left and Maxwell right for the upcoming match. Maxwell as we 've seen seems better on the right. Besides, he'll also help Messi in attack if he plays there unlike Puyol. When Alves returns, Maxwell goes back to the bench. A backline of Alves-Pique-Marquez/Milito-Puyol should be fine.

ryuken

OK so next match we will have Puyol-Chyg-Milito-Maxwell. Damn why suddenly there are alot of injuries T_T

zanela

Whats with all this stupid rumour about Busi missing the next match? He is AVAILABLE. This rumour is getting very annoying now. STOP IT or :2guns:

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Puyol left and Maxwell right for the upcoming match. Maxwell as we 've seen seems better on the right. Besides, he'll also help Messi in attack if he plays there unlike Puyol. When Alves returns, Maxwell goes back to the bench. A backline of Alves-Pique-Marquez/Milito-Puyol should be fine.

Yeah, I'm gonna disagree...Maxwell looked awfully good on the right (One match) but Puyol is much better and familiar with RB over LB...Between the two, I think you have to play the defenders at their strengths

I agree that I prefer that link up with Max & Leo to Puyol but perhaps it'll depend on matchups...I don't think Pep will want Puyol to get caught out on pace with a right sided winger who can toy with him...What a conundrum

I'm confident Pep will sort it but what about Dalmau?...Will Pep dip into the youth ranks?...He's done it before, why not now?...2 months will be a long time

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Worst thing is, Abidal is playing in his best form since his arrival at Camp Nou. On the positive note: He should be back for El Clasico and only miss 3 of our away games: Almeria, Zaragoza and Mallorca.

zanela

Puyol at LB is still better defensively than Maxwell who is at best mediocre in both sense. But he looked gr8 at RB. So, i'd prefer Puyi over Max at LB when Alves returns...

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Hoping he can make it by El Classico, we'd have to play, Athletico away, Mallorca away, Valencia home & Bilbao home. If we make it past Stuttgart then we may even have to play a CL quarter final during this period... Scary:sad:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

i dont think we will miss the injured players
our system survives this

Home of Barca Fans