Eric Abidal

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Great to see him back, straight into the swing of things. Massive boost for Tuesday, Abi has the pace to cope with Walcott and I don't see him causing problems like the first leg.

Such a confident player out there for us...Love E

You could see his touch escape him a few times which has to be attributed to lack of play but I really was secure with him back there (Llorente is no slouch, btw)

mobster_1930

"Football is a sport that is played with the ball. He [Walcott] may be able to run 100 metres in just over 10 seconds, but the aim is to reach the goal. I will wait for him and see what he can do with the ball."

Hahah , legend :abidal:

Moe

powered by;
Messi passed it to Toure and Toure squared it to Pedro. its a goal for Pedro and an assist for Toure. Abidal had nothing to do with the whole play. I dont get you're question :confused:

dalitis8

Banned
Quote:
"Football is a sport that is played with the ball. He [Walcott] may be able to run 100 metres in just over 10 seconds, but the aim is to reach the goal. I will wait for him and see what he can do with the ball."

He will not go forward,it seems that only now Barca have realised that Walcott is useless when in tight space.Massive mistake from Guardiola in the first leg...

barca96

Messi passed it to Toure and Toure squared it to Pedro. its a goal for Pedro and an assist for Toure. Abidal had nothing to do with the whole play. I dont get you're question :confused:

ah damn!!
i was confused! i thought that we were in messi's thread.
that's why i asked diegomessi whether it counted in the stats.
anyways my original question is whether messi will get the assist under his name as well?
against bilbao, messi>abidal>jeffren
and against stuttgart messi>yaya>pedro

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i dont know what u guys are talking about abidal had 2 clear cut assist against bilbao

against stutgaart it was yaya who got the assist to pedrazo

Home of Barca Fans