Eric Abidal

jairzinho

The Best news i've heard all week. But do we risk him ? he hasn't played in ages and would be short of match fitness. Maybe we should play Maxy and Eric could play on the weekend against Atlhetic

mike2334a

The Best news i've heard all week. But do we risk him ? he hasn't played in ages and would be short of match fitness. Maybe we should play Maxy and Eric could play on the weekend against Atlhetic

i think we should sub him in like in the 80s around there so he can get use to playing again andthen against atlhetic start him then sub him out later in the 60s 70s so he can rest for second leg CL depends on the results we going get tomorrow !;)

Liridoni

We really missed him, he was amazing with Defending and assist for Jeff. I think he should play agains Arsenal!

SoMa

great to have this guy back, he was becoming a wall back there, hope he will start vs arsenal...

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Great to see him back, straight into the swing of things. Massive boost for Tuesday, Abi has the pace to cope with Walcott and I don't see him causing problems like the first leg.

Home of Barca Fans