Eric Abidal

B

beautifulgame

I don't know why all the recent fuss with this guy. He's been the best for a few years now.

Thank you.

ONE HUN-DID.

Que Mets to come and explain that this isn't the case and he has only recently (past few months) shown his world class capacity. Your on Meta. :)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He's always been good but he's taken his consistency to the next level. He's playing like he did in the French league.

B

beautifulgame

I admit he is more consistent but one must also consider that Barca's defense has never been so solid as in recent months. The defense as a whole is more organized and composed.

iced1776

This guy has ice in his veins playing it out of the back, but he's also one of our most reliable defenders doing so.

Barcilliant

It is only in the past 2 seasons that Abidal has stepped up. He was ok prior to that but he has improved a hell of alot. Much better passing, first touch and most imporantly positioning. You can see the other players have alot of confidence in him. Ever since Maxwell has come he's lifted his game.

J

Jordzibob

He's amazing. Im happy to say that, I didnt rate him at all before, but my god has he improved. Just his entire game has got so much better, nobody expected him to be able to fill in at Cb SO well. As said above, an absolute beast. Brilliant.

alex 10

the process of renewal is Eric Abidal, who also played yesterday by the France-Brazil. His agent, David Venditelli, plans to go to Barcelona next week to meet with Andoni Zubizarreta the renewal of the French side, Eric Abidal asked to sign for three more seasons, , to retire when this contract runs out

Pepe Silvia

I've never had any concerns about any forward attacking our right side with Abidal back there. I've never worried about it. That is as consistent as it gets.

Home of Barca Fans