Eric Abidal

Aasim

Bumbleman
He will renew. Pep like his versatile players so i think he'll persuade him to stay.

After next transfer window (summer 2012), i thnk we'll be looking for a replacement if a youth player hasn't developed yet.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
2iuqebq.jpg

Superb again today.

deelio

@Kadeng

Abidal is saying "well, thank you for your support throughout the season... and well, i am very happy and content to play in this club. Thanks to the whole team... because i had been injured for a few months. And well, with this team and with the help of everyone, I could play in the game... and well, this league trophy is for all of you and then for ourselves. visca barca, visca catalunya. and wait wait, and a word for my wife: 3 more jackets because the girls are cold, please"

I love abidal at both CB and LB, he's really been in good form this season at both positions. Hope he stays with us longer. Also, i think my translation above is accurate, though i'm not fluent in spanish =/

Ocurrente

@Kadeng

Abidal is saying "well, thank you for your support throughout the season... and well, i am very happy and content to play in this club. Thanks to the whole team... because i had been injured for a few months. And well, with this team and with the help of everyone, I could play in the game... and well, this league trophy is for all of you and then for ourselves. visca barca, visca catalunya. and wait wait, and a word for my wife: 3 more jackets because the girls are cold, please"

I love abidal at both CB and LB, he's really been in good form this season at both positions. Hope he stays with us longer. Also, i think my translation above is accurate, though i'm not fluent in spanish =/

oh shit, that's sexism :lol:

Bionicman

Pretty good game overall, but a few moments that made me nervous. Once or twice he didn't head the ball far enough away from goal, giving Hercules another chance, and he let a player get inside when he went for the block too early. But overall, he was good, keeping Trezeguet and Valdez in check.

alex 10

Éric Abidal also commented on his ongoing contract negotiations with the club, explaining: “I want to finish my career here. I’m only 31 and football goes very fast. I’m studying what the Club have offered, but I feel fine here and I want to stay”.

just acept it then u say every week u want to stay then sign it then FFS

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Abidal on title race:

"Seven points is a very small difference because a defeat can arrive when you least expect it.

"If we lose two games then they will be back right behind us again and we know they aren't going to drop many more points. There are 17 games left and those are a lot of points, we'll see where we are and where they are in another ten or 11 games. We have to continue the way we have been doing and not slip up."

"Real Madrid's loss in Pamplona must serve as a warning to us," Abidal said. "When the other teams play against Madrid or Barça they try to give everything to win, because a victory for them is very important."

Home of Barca Fans