24 - Eric García

Blinkfloyd

Xavi got hard played. Look at Guardiola clearly he played ATM at their own game.
Of course we should not be doing what Guardiola did. At the end of the day it is a game and I mostly am a Barca because of the way we play.

But Xavi should learn not to trust Guardiola or make decisions based on his playing days.

Temptation

Did anyone actually rate him?

He was gloriously crap for City.

The only thing he has going for him is fits the "profile" of a modern ball playing CB that purists wank off to.

malvolio

shouldn't be let back on the field till he undergoes a physical transformation, at least adding 10kg of muscle mass at a minimum.
If he continues to have brain farts and lapses in concentration then he's Lenglet v2 but worse.

Don't think that bulking up would have helped him not sit there and watch like an idiot as Stegen was getting shot at in the box.

Devils

I'm convinced that if this guy were to play for Everton they would be rock bottom in the table and all but relegated.

Bobo32

It's a wonder he doesn't test Dembele there, he is speedy and also one of the best passers of the team. Also, did you see that tackle yesterday?

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Don't think that bulking up would have helped him not sit there and watch like an idiot as Stegen was getting shot at in the box.

Well aware my dude hence the second sentence, however his lack of physicality and strength cause him to make rash/stupid decisions at times in other aspects of his play.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope our plan isn't to make Eric Garcia a CDM and have him be Busi's successor.

But then again we've proven to be the dumbest club in the world for the last 10 years. PSG is our toughest competition in that department.

Home of Barca Fans