Erling Haaland

KingLeo10

I'm not convinced Haaland is currently superior to Lewandowski. But easily 2nd best striker in the world, though.

Morten

I'm not convinced Haaland is currently superior to Lewandowski. But easily 2nd best striker in the world, though.

Lewandowski isn't as physically imposing as Haaland, but he is the best in the world at getting at the end of chances, guess its all the experience, better in the air than Haaland though.

KingLeo10

Lewandowski isn't as physically imposing as Haaland, but he is the best in the world at getting at the end of chances, guess its all the experience, better in the air than Haaland though.

Haaland has a higher ceiling, but these last few seasons I've been blown away by Lewandowski's movement and instincts in the box.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

haaland vs lewa is a tight fight, both are on a very very high level. I would choose haaland as his finishing is better. Its amazing tough that lewa is nearly on haaland's level considering he is 33 years old.

Kul_z

Put haaland in that bayern side instead of lewa. My money would be on haaland. Ffs he scored 7 goals in cl group stage with rb salzburg in a group with liverpool and napoli. Mental

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Put haaland in that bayern side instead of lewa. My money would be on haaland. Ffs he scored 7 goals in cl group stage with rb salzburg in a group with liverpool and napoli. Mental

Bayern plays also a lot with crosses and in heading Lewa is much better than haaland thats why i dont think he would score more goals than Lewandowski.

Morten

He will beat the all-time record for Norway soon enough, i expect.

Though, it must be said the record is rather mediocre, our highest scorer only has 31 or something, we've had some decent strikers but none of them scored much for the national side for some reason.

Messigician

He will beat the all-time record for Norway soon enough, i expect.

Though, it must be said the record is rather mediocre, our highest scorer only has 31 or something, we've had some decent strikers but none of them scored much for the national side for some reason.

It's called dire service

Zidane82

Bayern plays also a lot with crosses and in heading Lewa is much better than haaland thats why i dont think he would score more goals than Lewandowski.

Haaland is twice as fast as Lewa who WAS my favourite number 9 until Haaland came along . I feel that Haaland has caught up and gone well ahead of Mbappe in a short space of time .

Barring injury I see Haaland winning the Balon Dor for the next ten years or so .

Ironically if Neymar had stayed at Barca not only would he be the main man AND a living legend... he would also probably have had a good chance of winning one or two Balon Dora himself !

Messigician

Haaland is twice as fast as Lewa who WAS my favourite number 9 until Haaland came along . I feel that Haaland has caught up and gone well ahead of Mbappe in a short space of time .

Barring injury I see Haaland winning the Balon Dor for the next ten years or so .

Ironically if Neymar had stayed at Barca not only would he be the main man AND a living legend... he would also probably have had a good chance of winning one or two Balon Dora himself !

Meh I preferred Messi as main man all this time rather than passing torch

fergus90

If Lionel Messi can't win the Balon dor 10 years in a row then Erling Haaland definitely can't. Let's be sensible here.

Home of Barca Fans