Erling Haaland

KingLeo10

Van Basten won several CLs and a Euro.

R9 won the WC and Copas.

Romario won the WC and Copas.

Puskas won several CLs.

Muller won several CLs, WC, and Euro cup.

Calma. Let him win some trophies first.

Messigician

R9 won the WC and Copas.

Puskas won several CLs.

Haaland is 21 and already averaging a goal a game plus scored vs top teams playing in much weaker teams.

He will no doubt reach at least top 3 status if he moves to PDG or another dominant team early

Total-Football

R9 won the WC and Copas.

Puskas won several CLs.

How is he going to win WC playing for Norway... This is like expecting George weah to win sum with Liberia. Although he won the elections I think

KingLeo10

How is he going to win WC playing for Norway... This is like expecting George weah to win sum with Liberia. Although he won the elections I think

Did I say he had to win a WC? What we see there is an assortment of big trophies.

CL, Euro, Copa, WC. Any of these will do. But GOAT tiers are judged as much on trophy haul as on production which I why I'm urging to pump the brakes on saying he'll be GOAT tier.

Bobo32

I think he is good enough that Norway might challenge if they get everything to work. They have a few more good young players as well, the key is to find a way to use them to their fullest without playing in some stupid way that doesn't work for an underdog.
Of course he can't be expected to win anything with the NT though.

Morten

I think he is good enough that Norway might challenge if they get everything to work. They have a few more good young players as well, the key is to find a way to use them to their fullest without playing in some stupid way that doesn't work for an underdog.
Of course he can't be expected to win anything with the NT though.

Hahaha.....no.

fergus90

Norway even qualifying for the World Cup itself would be a celebration for the country. They were there in ‘94 and ‘98 but apart from that their only other appearance was in the 1930’s.

Bobo32

Norway even qualifying for the World Cup itself would be a celebration for the country. They were there in ?94 and ?98 but apart from that their only other appearance was in the 1930?s.

Yes and they even beat the runner-ups in -98.
Realize it's a group stage and then four games. ANY well-functioning team COULD challenge. Turkey didn't have someone like Haaland in 2002, neither did Croatia or Sweden really in the 90s. But it's not so much about that as it's about having a well functioning team and a bit of luck on your side.

Home of Barca Fans